2nd clue

Hey yo, sorry for the delay, I had a lack of inspiration, but I managed to come up with this, enjoy :3

"Stupid doll that looks like Baldi's Basics!" Izuku growled after being beaten by Gal in Crab Game.

"I told you hahaha," Yui wrote, "if anything, ready for the next clue?"

"Okay, I'll make you pay when we see each other mwahahaha," Izuku joked.

On her part Yui was puzzled, is he flirting with me? Or is he angry? she thought. She decided to call for help, she didn't know much about socializing, so after telling Green to wait because she was thinking about the clue, she got up from her seat and left her room looking for a specific door.

"Itsu-chan," the girl called, "I need you to see this and give me your opinion."

After a few seconds, the class B president Itsuka Kendo opened the door, not before releasing a large yawn on Yui's face.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "I shouldn't have stayed up late watching anime, I don't know how you do it with games," she said sleepily, "anyways, what do you need my help for."

"A lot of practice, and the reason I was looking for you... It's about A boy," the black haired girl whispered the last part with a very slight blush.

"Oh my GO-mhmhhhmhmhm," Kodai had to cover her mouth to prevent her from making a scandal.

"I'll take you to my room so you can give me your opinion and then I'll let you go, okay?" Yui asked.

Kendo nodded still with her mouth covered. Once they got to Gal's room, she finally let go of Itsuka. They were lucky that only Tetsutetsu noticed them walking, the others were busy in their activities or laughing at something on their phones.

"Very well, this is the message with that boy," Yui pointed at her screen, "I don't know if I like him, but he's a cool guy and he is from the U.A. too, also according to my research, he can only be in classes 1A, 1B and 1C."

"Wait, what research?" Itsuka asked as she read the messages.

"We're playing a little game to try to discover each other's identity."

"Hmmm, GreenHero35, I'll help you investigate," Kendo said, making Yui smile, "anyways, the message... It's not very clear, he could be flirting or joking, if anything it's a good sign," she said.

"How should I answer?" asked the girl with black hair, looking at the ground.

"With the same thing." Itsuka winked.

Regarding Izuku, he sighed tiredly, since minutes before he had to deal with Denki. The boy with green hair had gone to the bathroom for a few minutes and when he came back, he saw the blonde writing something on his computer.

Faster than he had ever moved, he pushed Denki out of the seat and saw what he was doing, the message to Gal saying, 'Hey baby, do you want to see us sooner to have a good time?' The boy's eyes widened and he quickly deleted the message, begging Gal hadn't read it.

Izuku was very nervous and did not know what to do, then he heard someone knocking on the door, he decided to open the door, not before hiding Denki under his bed, it seemed that because of the scare he had fried his brain and was acting like an idiot.

"Hi Midoriya, I heard a noice," Shoto greeted, "is everything okay?"

"Ah, yes, yes," he replied still nervous.

"Sure? You look pale, and why is there a hand under your bed? "he asked calmly.

Izuku tensed and turned slowly, only to see Denki's hand sticking out of his bed. He slowly turned back to look at Shoto, who had a raised eyebrow.

"It's not what it seems," he smiled nervously.

"I'm all ears," he said seriously.

After a brief explanation and proving that Denki was not dead, Todoroki agreed to help him with his thing going on with Gal. They would say that Kaminari wanted to try to absorb the electricity from the wall and was electrocuted.

Returning to the matter with Gal, Shoto analyzed the messages trying to find something that his friend hadn't seen. Until he realized something interesting.

"Midoriya, this girl is usually very serious, but with you she has shown some of her feelings."

"How do you know that?"

"In addition to her profile picture of a grumpy cat, at the beginning of your conversation, she spoke very formally and accurately. I have two suspects."

"Todoroki, she is not a criminal," Izuku laughed nervously.

"It's just that if I call them that, my detective mind works better," Shoto explained, "whatever, the two suspects are-"

"Oh, wait, a message from her," the green haired teen pointed out.

"Sorry for the delay, I got distracted thinking about the hint haha. My eyes are light, your turn cutethuiregUYUYFUuewsfsd."

"C-Cute?!, Todoroki, what do I do?!"

" She's shy, someone's trying to help her but screwed up."

Then the message was edited and said, "My eyes are light, your turn, internet stranger."

"And that just confirms it, unless there are more girls matching the profile, I'd say it's Kodai from class B."

With Yui, she was apologizing to Kendo, because of the embarrassment of what she had written, she punched her in the shoulder, causing her to fall to the ground on her face. She was also putting band-aids on her face and had already put a pain cream on her shoulder.

"You exaggerate girl," Itsuka said, aching, "but it was a good blow, you have improved."

"Sorry," Kodai apologized again, staring at the ground.

"Don't worry, maybe I went a little too far when I said cute," she laughed nervously, "now we just have to wait for his answer."

"Don't worry about the delay, since you talked about eyes, mine are green... Pret-Hshgfdbugvbg FFGUBIFiIFIRE, U.A. internet dweller Sorry, my keyboard failed for a second hehe."

"What do you think? Yui asked.

"Green eyes, shy, his profile name, it can only be Midoriya from class A" Kendo laughed, "awww, you would look very cute together."

Back with Izuku, he watched as Todoroki was going to say 'pretty' to Gal, so he panicked and pressed the keyboard like a mad man, then pretended that nothing had happened.

"You're insane Midoriya," Shoto said, rubbing his hands as his friend had pressed his hands as well.

"I'm sorry Todoroki, I just can't tell her that out of the blue, I don't even know her," he smiled nervously.

"Yet," Shoto added with a small smile.

As for Yui, she had fainted from the comment of her friend, who placed her on her bed and tried to wake her by giving her air with her giant hands.