Search

I'm so sorry about the long wait, but  a writer's block and college are a deadly combination :'v

Over the next few days, Izuku had been looking for Gal, but to no avail, then one morning he woke up and noticed the dorm was oddly silent, he was used to waking up to Katsuki cursing or Mina laughing at a prank she did, like the time she dyed Tokoyami's feathers to a bright pink and called him a flamingo for as long as the dye stayed on his feathers, it lasted for about a week.

Cautiously, he got up and went silently to the common area; once he got there, he heard the news were on the TV and saw his classmates glued to the screen. He approached them and he saw the news, now he understood why they were like that.

The League of Villains had surrendered and both AFO and Shigaraki were hospitalized.

"What the fuck?" Izuku was confused about that move.

"Couldn't have said it better, Deku" Katsuki told him while still watching the TV.

At that moment, they all jumped when Izuku's phone rang and his ringtone was the guitar part of the theme song of "28 days later". Everyone looked either surprised or a bit scared at the teen. The owner of the phone quickly apologized and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Young Midoriya! Have you seen the news?!"

"Mr. Yagi! I'm both surprised and not surprised you called. Also, yes, I'm watching them right now. What's going on?"

Mr. Yagi, was actually All Might, the number one hero of Japan and Symbol of Peace. Yup, the same one Shoto accused Izuku of being his secret love child. That's because their quirks were identical, except for the fact Izuku kept breaking his bones. And that's because they are actually the same quirk, Toshinori Yagi transferred his quirk to Izuku, only they know the truth tho.

"Anyways, young Midoriya, I wanted to warn you" his voice was now really serious, "even if they surrendered, I'm sure they planned something else."

At that moment, Himiko Toga, who was now in an isolated room in prison, was fuming because the 'plan' was actually surrendering, AFO hadn't said anything else, he just ordered to surrender themselves.

Back to Izuku, All Might told him to be cautious and to think as if they were still out there, one can't be too cautious, specially about AFO. After that, Izuku hung up and returned from the kitchen, were he had gone to quietly talk.

"Did I miss something?" He asked.

"Not really, but every single channel is talking about them." Iida answered with some gestures.

"Huh, what do you think, Shigaraki actually got his wish," Izuku chuckled a bit darkly.

"What are you talking about, Deku?" Ochaco asked, not sure if she should laugh. Everyone else was also curious.

"Remember the time Shigaraki held me hostage in the mall?"

"Yes, I still have nightmares about it."

"Well, all of that was because he was complaining about the attention the media gave Stain at the time. Now he has the attention, but I don't think he likes it being about how he surrendered," Izuku grinned.

Everyone laughed quite hard at the joke Izuku had made, even Bakugo.

The next morning, Izuku woke up and went to the kitchen, greeted the few people who were there that early, made some sandwiches and a bowl of milk and cereal, he then took it up to his room and concentrated on his search for Gal while eating. He had already discarded Momo, he asked the girls about her hobbies and no one mentioned gaming, so he started to look among the girls from the 1-C dorms.