Complication

After explaining the situation to Aizawa, Aizawa scolded Kirishima and Mina for "practicing their Quirk" in the dorms. Afterwards, he led his students to the main room to chat with everyone.

"I'll just tell you that you must take responsibility for your actions," said the teacher. The redhead and the pink girl understood the double meaning that Aizawa wanted to express and they both blushed knowing that they had been caught.

"Mr.Aizawa is right! Tenya exclaimed with his robot gestures, standing next to the teacher. "You will have to pay for the damage to the rooms!"

Iida, don't change, Kirishima thought.

That's not what he means, Iida, Mina thought, I hope we haven't made a mistake.

"Of course, Professor and Iida, what kind of man and hero would I be if I didn't take responsibility for my actions?!" Eijiro yelled with a big smile. Seeing this, Mina also smiled and no longer felt worry. While they were both sitting on a sofa, the girl discreetly took the redhead's hand.

"By the way, professeur Aizawa, why did you come here and why are you wearing trois face masks instead of one?" Aoyama asked, crossing his legs on one of the sofas and with a hand under his chin. "I must tell you that they do not look good at all, it lacks shine."

"Thanks for asking Aoyama, although next time keep your comments about fashion to yourself," Aizawa replied tiredly. "Kids, I have two news for you, one good and one bad. Which one you wanna hear first?" He asked with a huge mocking smile, invisible due to the masks.

"First the bad one," asked Denki who was leaning against a wall, "so the good one will make us happy."

"For the first time you say something smart!" Kyoka yelled in surprise.

"Thanks, HEY!" The lightning boy curled up in a corner.

"Normally I would do that, but I think I'll do the opposite as a punishment for everyone," Aizawa smiled in a macabre way, although nobody could see her because of her masks, it was evident in her eyes, "the good news is that a vaccine is already being developed."

All the students celebrated, they were in quarantine for two months, one would think that doing nothing is easy, but in fact it is very difficult, they had to find various activities to occupy themselves so as not to go crazy. Like Shoto and his detective course or Aoyama creating paper sculptures.

"And what's the bad news?" Izuku asked, sitting on a yoga mat, it turns out that meditation improves his use of One For All, so he meditates about 30 minutes every day.

"The bad news is that the disease, which they have called Covid, has mutated and there are two more variants, apart from the original one," he explained, "and they recommended wearing two masks in case it is necessary to go out. I use three, you being isolated don't need to use them, except when someone comes in here, like now," he activated his Quirk, making Mina, Aoyama and Mineta put on their masks.

"Actually, I brought two boxes of masks, Iida and Yaoyorozu, hand them out when I leave," both students nodded. "Thanks, now, you may be wondering what it means that there are two more variants. Well, one is more lethal but less contagious and the other is more contagious but less lethal, in addition, scientists have said that this pandemic can last at least, don't shout, two years."

All the students were in shock and some cried out in frustration.

"Don't shout!" Aizawa scolded with his Quirk active.

"What will we do with our studies?" Momo asked. "Due to isolation we have not been able to study."

"Ah, I forgot, we'll give laptops to those who don't have one... we'll do virtual classes for at least a year," Aizawa replied.

Suddenly, everyone heard a beautiful but sad melody played on a violin, the girls wept at the music, while the boys held back manly tears. They searched the surroundings for the origin of such a beautiful sound, coming across...

"MINETA!?" Everyone was surprised that this pervert was able to captivate them with music.

"What?" Replied the midget, lowering the bow, thus stopping the music. "Hearing that we will do virtual classes something told me to play the saddest thing I knew."

"So it was you who practiced at night," Momo said with wide eyes. "This is very unexpected."

"Hey, just because I'm a pervert doesn't mean I can't do other things," he defended himself.

"I see I wasn't wrong and you have hope, Mineta," Aizawa commented, wiping away a tear. "Anyway, I'll see you on Monday in our classes, an email with the schedule should arrive shortly."

"And what about training?" Katsuki asked. "I want to train my Quirk to kick Deku's ass!"

"It has been decided that each class will be able to use a field just for them, thus avoiding possible contagion, the fields will have robots that will allow us to see what they do and be able to guide them. Any other questions?"

There being no further questions, the teacher left the room, leaving the students to their activities.

"I can't believe he told you the news like that," Yui wrote, "he told us to spend some quality time and to not lose contact with our families."

"That's our sensei, too direct and he loves to see us suffer" Izuku answered.

"Is that perhaps a clue? Your teacher is a psycho?" Yui joked.

Somewhere, Aizawa sneezed, one of the brats must be talking crap about me, he thought.

"Hey Gal, speaking of clues, what's the second clue?" Izuku asked.

"I'll tell you after kicking your ass in Crab Game" the girl challenged and a huge grin appeared on her face.

"Deal, but I'll win" Izuku replied.

"We'll see Green, we'll see."