Finally meeting you

"You're Kodai."

"You're Midoriya."

They were both surprised at each other's response, but they confirmed the answer.

"So you are Kodai, I must admit that it was not easy to guess that it was your hehe."

"Me too, Midoriya, but why?" the girl asked.

"You usually look very serious, I didn't expect you to be so funny," the boy admitted.

"It's true, it was hard for me because I didn't expect the class A nerd to actually be cool."

"Ouch, that hurt, but it's true haha."

"I'm sorry haha. Anyway, now what?" The girl asked.

"Well, I really like spending time with you. Could we have talk in real life?"

Izuku couldn't see her, but Yui was as red as a tomato.

"I'd like that, Midoriya :3"

"Perfect, then, can we talk by HeroApp or by call?"

"Both, but only calls during the day or with voice chat while we play. My roommate wouldn't leave me alone if she knew I was talking to a guy," she explained.

In the living room, Kendo sneezed hard as she talked to Ibara about the new plants that Class A got her as a repair.

"Oh, bless you, Itsuka," said the girl with thorns in her hair kindly, "someone must be talking about you."

"And I have a feeling it's not a good thing," she growled.

Meanwhile, at AFO's new, super-secret base, the villains were discussing their plans. Well, AFO, Kurogiri, and Shigaraki did. The others were messing around to pass the time. Like Toga, who decapitated the dinosaur nuggets before eating them, while throwing the heads at Spinner, who endured the urge to stretch his tongue like a chameleon and catch them and Dabi made figures with his fire on his fingers, he usually created words, usually not very kind towards the hero Endeavor.

That was until a powerful cry of euphoria from Shigaraki pulled them out of their stupor. The team couldn't care less why their leader had shouted, until he himself called them.

"Come now idiots, there is a new plan!" exclaimed Shigaraki with joy.

Reluctantly, the members approached the room where the meeting took place.

"What happened boss?" Spinner asked.

"Well, my scaly friend, with the help of my master I created a new plan to bring the heroes to their knees," Shigaraki replied, wrapping an arm around the man.

"What's the big deal? I was in my hours of beauty sleep." A drowsy Magne made an appearance, stretching.

"And here is our fundamental piece that will catapult our plan to success!"

Magne opened and closed her eyelids several times, showing her confusion.

A month later, the news reported an emergency. Cases were found in which someone infected with the disease became infected again, but this new infection caused personality changes and sometimes short-term memory loss.

In U.A., teachers, who were mostly recognized professional heroes, along with Endeavor and a detective friend of All Might, reviewed the report and their own findings, sitting in one of the meeting rooms.

"This has all the signs of being from the League," All Might commented, his face serious.

"What gives you that impression?" asked Endeavor sarcastically, "the fact that when in memory loss the infected leaked information to who knows where?" Or the fact that infected heroes started sabotaging missions?

"It's a waste of time to discuss who is the cause," Nezu, the bear, dog, mouse director of U.A., began, "especially if we start fighting among ourselves," he looked directly at the heroe with fire powers.

"We know that it is a strain of the virus," Aizawa dullly browsed through some documents he had in his hand, "but we do not know its mechanism of action, since at the moment it is in a sterile environment, the virus self-destructs."

"It's confusing that patients would wear masks and still get infected," Midnight remarked with great seriousness.

"This reminds me of fluid-borne diseases," Recovery Girl indicated. "In pre-quirk times those diseases were already rare but they attacked with great fierceness.

"Then it must be a strain that enters through wounds," Tsukauchi deduced. "Heroes are more likely to suffer wounds, which is why they are more susceptible than civilians."

"Well played League of Villains," Nezu smiled falsely, "well played. That way not only does it make the heroes the ones who get infected the most, but once it is discovered it would force us not to take action against the villains, at risk of infection and therefore information leakage."

"What do we do then, principal?" Aizawa asked, tired, he really missed his sleeping bag. "We cannot fight wrapped in bubble wrap so as not to get hurt, in fact it is the most normal thing in our profession.

"I think," Nezu replied after meditating for a few minutes, "that we should temporarily stop the heroes of the top 5 from working, don't interrupt me," he added when seeing the faces of Endeavor and All Might. "Those heroes are the ones with valuable information, especially the numbers 1 and 2. We must trust that the rest can adapt to the absence of the strongest heroes. I just hope Mirko accedes without much trouble," he sighed.

Thus, the next morning, the news revealed that the heroes in the top 5 were in serious condition due to the disease. This brought expected and unexpected consequences for everyone a few days later. The villains became bolder in their crimes, a large number of heroes resigned, but the rest became more dedicated to their work than before. Catching villains every day.

"How come my father is sick?" Shoto said strangely, watching the news. "Yesterday he told me that he was being forced to stay at home and not to say... Anything..." the boy blinked several times and stared at his classmates.

"You heard nothing," he said before fleeing calmly to the shelter of his room.