(TW: sexual predatory behavior)

Another day, another client.

I once again forced myself out of bed, stared at the scar that lay across my face, dressed for work, and headed out the door.

Nothing like walking down the street with a pack of cigarettes for breakfast. I have to tell myself every morning that breakfast isn't important. 

What's important is getting enough money for breakfast.

Even if that means murdering people for money. 

I sound heartless don't I?

I kind of gave up trying to have one.

I flicked the cigaret and crumbled it on the bottom of my shoe as I pull out today's client request.

Kang  Sungho.

Another middle-aged piece of shit.

How fun. 

I weighed my options. This man was notorious for roaming around large public spots, full of people. Full of victims.

He finds the pretty, innocent girls and lures them away. You can imagine the rest.

Asshole.

What's hard about this case is he likes public spots. It'll be harder to kill a dude with hundreds of eyes watching.

I have to catch him when he's found his target, when he lures them away from the crowed. 

That's when I strike.

xxx

I've located this dickhead. Who would've ever guessed this dude was a perv. He literally looks like a dad of 5 who works 9 to 5 shifts.

Any average Joe type of guy.

Guess this is his hobby.

Well, killing freaks like him who have horrible "hobbies" is my profession.

Shit. He's started.

I rested my hand on the dagger hidden on my waistband and watched him with hawk eyes.

He was talking to a young girl. She looked about 17 or 18. Close to my age at least.

He took her hand, they went down an alley way.

Fuck. I lost sight of him.

I wouldn't have expected that this pork-chop looking bastard could move so stealthily. 

I quickly moved through the crowds, making sure that my face was hidden at all times.

I must not be seen.

"Oh don't worry sweetheart~" I heard him whisper, "I'll take good care of you,"

Fucking disgusting.