"You've been there?!" I asked I followed J-hope who ran down the halls.

"Yes... That's how I know Yoonah!" He continued to run.

"What could you have done to put you in the King's special cell?!"

"Things..." He said awkwardly.

"What things-"

"He caught me spying on Yoonah,"

"Oh my god were you peeping you perv?!" I asked, laughing at how flustered J-hope was.

"YEAH SO WHAT SHE'S HOT,"

"THAT'S MY COUSIN!"

"I know, I know!" J-hope rolled his eyes, "She helped me escape the cell if I joined her. She said she could train me to be a better spy and not get caught by the King. But I had to promise not to spy on her but spy on the palace,"

"That's how you were appointed!?" I laughed.

"Oh shut up. Not everyone is going to be a vengeful, expert hitman," J-Hope smiled at how he made me laugh.

J-hope is the only one I really trust out of this group. He makes me calm, he makes me energized, he balances me out. 

I'm glad he's here with me to make me more at ease in such a stressful, life or death situation.

xxx

"We're nearing the location... I suggest we stay on the down low," He said as he crept forward to see if anyone else was around.

These hallways were much more cleanly, colored in the classic black and gold theme that the King likes. 

These halls were defiantly forbidden, no officer dared to roam around here.

"The coast is clear," J-hope said as he came back to me, "For now... We better be quick," He gestured to a large door with a gold frame and intricate designs.

"Is that where Yoonah is?"

"Yeah, you go in, I'll stay out here and keep an eye out for any guards or officers,"

I pat J-hope on the back as a gesture of respect and slowly turned the door handle.

xxx

I crept inside the room and noticed a large cell with about 20 different locks placed on it. The room, unlike the display on the outside, was cramped, dirty, and like it hadn't been used for 50 years.

I saw a curled up figure in the far end of the cell. It looked small, weak, and terrified beyond words.

"Yoonah?" I quietly called out.

Her head quickly whipped around at the sound of a familiar voice, "Yoongi!" She bolted at the cells bars and held them tightly with her hands.