아홉

He threw the empty picture down on his desk and cursed in frustration.

Quickly, the King rushed out of the room.

I stayed in the cabinet for a few more minuets, thinking that he might come back.

After a while, he did not return.

I slipped out stealthily and crept across the wooden floors.

He's probably with Yoonah, scolding her... Or worse, hurting her. But I can't go help her. It would be a death sentence.

I decided it was best to just escape the palace while I could. 

I left the room in a hurry, making sure I didn't make a sound while scurrying through the halls back to the bunker.

"You there!" A familiar voice called out.

I halted in my steps.

"Officer Moon," The officer that greeted me and J-hope on our first day walked up to me.

I tried to hide my face due to my scar.

"Did you hear? The princess er... Chief Yoonah has been snooping within the Kings offices. He's questioning her now but he has a suspicion about the..." he paused and looked around making sure no one heard his conversation, "About the Min cousin,"

I didn't say anything.

"We are to guard the palace, the King believes he might be among us," 

"R-Right..." I said, still keeping my head low, "L-Let me go change into my uniform and inform the others,"

"Alright, meet with the rest of the group in the front of the palace,"

xxx

"Everyone!" I shout out as soon as I entered the bunker, "Namjoon, Jin, J-hope, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook!" I flung open the doors at yelled at each of them.

"Main room, now!"

We all gathered around.

Some boys yawned, others rubbed their eyes from exhaustion.

"What's all this about Yoongi?!" J-hope said grumpily.

"Yoonah is in trouble," 

Everyone became wide awake.

"W-What's wrong? Where is she?!" Namjoon said frantically.

"Well, for short, she's the Kings daughter, I'm the King's nephew-"

"YOU'RE ROYALTY!?" They all gasped.

"LISTEN," I yelled out and silence fell on all the boys, "Yoonah is in danger! Her father knows I'm alive and is questioning Yoonah right now, mainly about why she was in his office and why she was looking through my fathers records," 

They all looked confused.

I sighed, "We have to save her. The king is tyrannical and cruel, even to his own daughter. If he gets under Yoonah's skin and forces her to tell the truth, we're all screwed. We'll all be dead,"

"He's right..." Namjoon backed me up, "We must listen to Yoongi,"

"B-But... What would Yoonah say if we-"