열하나

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Jimin!" I called out as I ran in the buncker, "Clear the table,"

Jimin hurriedly pushed various objects off of the table when he said me holding tightly onto J-hope's weak body.

I gently placed him on the table and he winced.

"Y-Yoongi..." He said to me and reached his hand out.

I held onto it tightly, "Shh, save your energy," 

I silenced him.

Yoonah ran in the room with bandages, painkillers, and more healthcare items to patch up J-hope's wounds. 

Jimin and Yoonah set to work on cleaning his wounds, and trying to stop the blood from leaving his body. 

Taehyung entered the room, "Boss," He called to me.

I ran to his side, "Updates?" I asked.

He nodded, "Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook are safe. They still believe that they are officers. If we need a plan B, they'll be there to ensure your safety," 

I pat him on the back, appreciating his hard work.

"Shit!" I heard Jimin say from behind me, "He won't stop bleeding!"

I quickly turn around to see blood gushing over the table and Yoonah applying as much pressure to the wound.

I ran to his side, "J-hope, stay strong c'mon man I need you. Don't give up the fight," I said as he began to worry.

"Y-yoongi... I'm... N-Not gonna make it," He said through shakey breaths. 

"Don't say that. You will make it," Tears started to involuntarily spill out of my eyes.

I looked up at Jimin and Yoonah who were still struggling with the wound. 

Yoonah made eye contact with me.

She shook her head, telling me that there was nothing more she could do.

"Yoongi..." J-hope's raspy voice called my name. 

I looked at him with teary eyes.

"You kill that bastard. I know you can do it..." He weakly smiled.

"We can kill him together," I said, still trying to not give up.

He opened his mouth and struggled to say another sentence, "H-Have hope..."

"You're my hope..." I said breathily, now sobbing uncontrollably. 

His body went limp. 

He was still.

He was gone.

xxx

"Look at them child!" The King forced me to look at the dead bodies that were my parents.

Thankfully, the tears in my eyes blurred everything out.

"That's what you'll end up looking like if you ever become like your father," 

I tried to look away from the bodies but the King held tightly onto my head and forced me to look.