Together [Adam❤]

My husband Adam, had told me he was going out to see his "book buddy" Nathaniel. A friend from his Council.

The first time he told me about this I was fine, I love hearing about him talk about all the stories and books they read and write, like a book club. I don't mind that he has friends, he's always been one to keep to himself.
It makes me happy that he's doing something he loves.

It just makes me feel lonely that I don't get to spend as much time with him as I used to. Especially with his work as a knight, along with his friends, and my job working in a boring old office.

Half the time when we both come home were too tired to do anything but sleep together.

But when he is home, I know he's doing his best to make me happy with the time we have before either of us go out.

----

Finally. I come back home from work, I was able to get my hours cut today. I was hoping maybe I could spend more time with Adam, scince I remembered he wasn't really doing anything today.

"Adaaaaaam," I call out as I shut the front door "I'm home!" The very faint sound of music playing from a room.
I don't get an answer.

I take off my shoes and follow the music coming from my husbands study. Very low classical music.
I knock on the door frame and open the door, to see him sitting there reading a paper through a small pair of reading glasses, and clicking a pen
Without a shirt, as he usually is.

"Hey babs," I say to him,getting his attention, "Whatcha got there?" I ask walking over to him and stand behine his chair. He gives me a small smile, kissing my cheek.
"Hey baby, I'm just going over something Nathaniel wrote." He replys. His voice smooth and deep. "I shouldn't be too long."

I frown, leaning over him resting my chin on his head and my arms on his broad shoulders.

I let out a long sigh.
And another.
And a few more after that.

"Is there something you're trying to tell me (Y/N)?" Adam finally says, his eyes not moving from the paper. "I'm afraid I don't speak latin, dearest." He coos jokingly.

I lay off of him, bringing my hands in front of me twiddling my thumbs, "I just, want attention is all.." I say shyly.
Adam sighs putting down the paper and pen, turing to me in his chair. "Is that why you're home early?" He asks, I nod "Something like that."

He removes his glasses and stands up, taking my hands in his. His figure shadowing mine.
He pecks a kiss on my forehead.
"Of course baby." He smiles "Is there anything you wanted to do?"

Oh- I actually didn't think this far ahead. Haha.

I shrug and admit "I- ..didn't about it this far." I say with a sad laugh, Adam chuckles, and scoops me up bridal style in his arms.
I blush, placing a hand on his chest. "We'll find something to do." He carries me out his study and over to our bedroom, and sets me down on the bed and lays next to me.

I cuddle up to him, smooshing my head between his pecks. I feel him getting warm as he laughs lowly, wrapping his arms gently around ny waist.
"What did I do to deserve you (Y/N)?" He says.
I move up to plant a kiss on his lips, I grin, wrapping a leg over him. "Thought you were quite the catch," I coo, tracing a finger along his chest and abs.

I pull away from him, making him lay on his back for me to straddle him.
Adam's face going red, I pat my hands on his stomach happily as I rest myself on him.
He shifts to sit up eye level with me, letting out a small, jagged breath. "What are you doing?" He smiles confused, placing his hands on my back and pulling me down to lay on him, his hands stroking my hair.