Crazy [Hyuga🐍]

Currently re-writing this page

CW: CNC, GAGGING

I slam the door shut to my apartment room, locking it and sliding down onto the floor. I set my purse on the floor next to me and take my shoes off. I sit there for a moment to catch my breath.

I groan.

Slowly, I stand up and lazily walk to my bedroom. As I get to my door I hear a clunk from inside the room. A sliding sound following it.
I pause, and continue to open the door. I see my boyfriend finishing climbing in through my window, he leans back comfortably on the wall.

"I- Um..." I shy. Hyuga sounds a tch "Missed you already. Good to see you (Y/N)."

"How did you even get in here? I'm on the 4th floor?!"

"Uh through the window? Didn't'cha see me?" He says smugly. "I just couldn't stay away from you baby."
Hyuga pulls down the mask from his face, stuffing it into his pocket and walks closer to me. His mouth upturned into a pointy toothed grin.

"What do you want?" I cross my arms, backing away as he gets closer. "I thought you said you were leaving." I side eye my door, but Hyuga's arm reaches over And pulls the door shut behind me, locking it.

My back hits the door. Crap.

I keep my eyes away from him, he towers over me even as he only stands in front me, his hands in his pockets.

"You lettin' me stay or what? I won't be a bother~" Hyuga smirks.

I bring my hands begind me and unlock the door, backing out of the room. "Yeah whatever. Stay. I just want to relax right now." I sigh.

I turn around back into the livingroom and to the kitchen. I just want eat something right now...

----

After about an hour or so I had finished cooking what I wanted. Hyuga had been stood right behind the whole time, just watching me... I make myself a plate of the food and sit down at my table awkwardly pulling out my phone.

"I... um..." I keep glancing from Hyuga and my phone, he now stood next to me very intently. "The-theres still some left... If you want any." I turn back to my phone and pull up a book to read.

Hyuga smiles. "I'm good babe." He steps away and take out the chair across from me, turning it around so the back faces the table and he sits. His lanky legs spread on either side of the chair.
He perched his head on his crossed arms resting on the chair.

As I eat my food I hear a familiar clicking and thumping noise ringing in my head. I zone out, eating slower.

Hyuga's mouth opens with a smile. I slam a hand on the table.

"Will you stop that!? I don't feel like it!" I shout. "Heey, no harm done," he rolls his eyes "Besides, you got out of it pretty easily~" He sticks out his tounge and hisses.

"Whatever."

I finish my plate and set it in the sink. I turn to see Hyuga having been standing even closer behind me. I swallow as he sets his hands on either sides of the counter behind me, blocking me in.

He places his forehead to mine. "Why don't you keep running your mouth. Go on (Y/N), just say that you hate me."

I feel my face heat up "Just shut-"
"Tell me how much you hate me doing this. You don't even know what you want to say (Y/N)."