Allies [Vairah🦌]

Contents: Heat, breeding, very large peen

(Context, y/n is a 6'2 deer creature while Vairah is 6'11, both are the shortest of their families)

"I don't see what the point of this alliance is." Vairah said, the deer prince of the underground. He sat on the edge of his parent's bed. He folded his arms over his tan chest, stamping a hoof on the stoney floor.

"We are two separate families, Vairah. The Valleys are the deers on the other side of the underground, we need as much help as we can get, in protecting our home from the surface." His mother, Grace, answered, she sat on her stool infront of her tall vanity, Vairah's father, Atlas, standing behind her, putting flowers in her dark afro.

"But we are deer. We don't need help for anything. Our family created magic, not theirs. We are fine." The prince said. He tucked a strand of his long, wavy, strawberry blonde hair behind his furry, white spotted ear.

"Son, we need more allies. The animals listen to us deer. If we can get the only other deer family on our side, all will be calm." Atlas said.

"Why don't you get Quincy to marry the doe. Or Aspen, he'd be more than happy to for the family." Vairah scoffed.

"Your brother," Grace started.

"He is not my brother." Vairah mumbled.

Grace sighed. "As much as we'd love to see Quincy happily married, the only issue is that there are no other falcons here. Let alone any birds. The Valleys wouldn't agree to that."

"And... there's another thing as well." Atlas spoke up.

Vairah turned around and cocked a brow. "What is it?"

"We were hoping that this deal would, give us a new heir as well. After were gone."

"A what!?" Vairah squeaked.

"It's just an idea, dear." Grace looked at the prince in the mirror. "Nevermin that, you never talk to any women besides your friend Cerulean."

"Cerulean does not count. She is a different spices." Vairah sighed. "Nor am I or have ever been interested in her."

The prince got up from his parents bed, and walked out the room. He closed their door and made his way through he castle. Walking past the doors of his cousin's and brother's rooms, walking up the 3 floors to his room, at the very end of the hall.

He entered his room, and sat on the ottoman at his vanity. Vines of pink flowers strung around his mirror. He looked at himself in the mirror, his freckled face pink with blush. He put his head in his hands and groaned.

♧~One week time skip~♧

I arrive at the Woods family castle with my parents, in our open wood carraige. Our family, the Valleys, live on the other side of the underground, in the winter woods.

My mother and father have been waiting so long for this deal to be arranged.
To unite our families was only agreed due to my father becoming sick, similar to King Atlas growing il after the war so long ago. Not to mention the fact that it was rumored a human was seen here. Us deer being the strongest animals magic wise, it was only natural they'd choose my family.