Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey- part 2

Last scene- At the title screen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zero: Alright, before we continue our shows, I would you all to meet someone from another dimension.

Ruby: Who is it? 

Zero: Wait for a moment...

Zero opens up his portal and some people fell down from the portal.

Zero: Sorry, about that, people.

There are about 14 people who were shows on the ground rubbing their heads.

Lucina: Where are we?

Morgan: Oh, come on, Lucy, you crushing me!

Lucina: Sorry, Morgan. Mother, are you fine?

Robin: Yes, Morgan and it seems that we're not in Ylisse anymore...

Chrom: Got any idea where we at?

Zero: Ab......

Before Zero can finish up his sentences. Another group starts yelling.

Takumi: Oh, this is all your fault! 

Leo: Why this is my fault!

Takumi: You the one who wants to investigate this portal and got us trapped in it!

Leo: Why you......

Ryoma: That's enough, Takumi. 

Xander: And you too, Leo.

Both of them look away from themselves, while the other is having a hard time calming them.

Zero: Okay, let me......

Robin: We need to come out with a plan if we are dealing with unknown enemies here.

Another misfortune for Zero which he can't finish and force him to shout at them.

Zero: Will you not saying for five minutes and let me explain!?

Those people shock when they see Zero as they prepare weapons and spell books, and at that moment, they realized their weapons have missing.

Chrom: You, where are our weapons!

Lucina: Tells us and we will send you with a swift and painful death.

Zero: Well, you can't kill me. All your weapons have been kept safekeeping because there are people who are trying to watch their shows!

Ryoma: We have no time for this nonsense! Hands over our weapons!

Zero: Cosmos, would you.

Cosmos then nodded to Zero and release a relaxing aura through them.

Xander: What happens to us? I felt so calm.

Ryoma: Neither am I......

Chorm: So calm and relaxing......

Zero: Now, can I explain to you all now?

Robin: Yes, you may.

Zero: Thank you queen of Ylisse......

Robin: Oh, so you know my position, Mr?

Zero: Just call me Zero, Ultraman Zero, and I will quickly explain the situation. "Damn, Sougo, where are you!? I need you to explain to them!" As you can see, you in a theater.

Chorm: A theater? What's that?

Zero: You can see in the front, the big screen right in front of you and I brought you all here to meet your multiverse-self.