Shin Ultraman (Trailer)

A/n: Hey, y'all, I want to say that, I'm gonna do some of the trailers in tokusatsu movies such as Ultraman and such I know you already know taiga one, so I decided to make more if there have any trailer that I want to shows. So without further ado, let get into it.

P.s: The next chapter will be out this night or morning depends on your country.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zero: So, I just been told by the author that there has a new trailer upcoming this summer so, I will let you all watch it.

Ruby: Ooooh, I wonder what is it?

Elise: I so excited, I wonder if big sister will be in this movie?

Corrin: I rather keep it as a surprise.

Morgan: What about you, Lucy? We both know that father and mother are in the other movie.

Lucina: I don't know...

Nora: Okay! So with the talking! Let's starts the shows!

Zero: *Yell at the front*Movies!

The scene starts with two men walking down in the room, one of them has blue hair, and the other has blond hair. It was Chrom and Xander who walking down the army room with serious looks on them.

Chrom: Uhh, never thought that I in another one.

Xander: Neither am I.

Elise: I so happy that Xander in this shows!

Zero: *Yells at the front again*Movies!

The scene change as Xander who looking at the right, and the other who looking at the front is Winter and the other who wearing glasses is Elise who is talking to the person.

Elise: Yeah! I in this one!

Xander was shown as Shocks as he was looking at something and Chrom was talking to someone. The scene change shows some armored truck driver down the ramp, and in the back has some soldiers prepare. The scene changes again and shows multiple policemen holding baton and riot shields on them.

Hinoka: This must have to do with the mass criminal empire.

Camilla: I doubt that.

Weiss: What?

Yang: Oh, come on, ice princess, let's watch this and you will get some answer in it.

While Winter, Xander, and Morgan who running with the policemen, and Elise who running at the back. The scene change to someone who holds a tag on their palm.  The scene changes again and shows Xander is in a library as he looking for some answer. 

Morgan: Finally, I in this movie, and sorry Lucy, you not in the movie.

Lucina: I have my worst luck ever...

Robin: Don't worry, Lucina, you will get your change in the movie later on.

Ruby: Yeah, Lucina, and I'm Ruby!

Lucina: Thanks.

The scene change to Winter who is holding a remote as she presses and Elise, Chrom, and Morgan who are watching at the screen, and the scene change to Winter running down the hall, while Xander and Elise are researching and shows a folder known as "Giant Life Form, Ultraman(Official)Research Report".

Ryoma: Ultra... man?

Takumi: Why call it an Ultraman, why not call it giant instead?

Qrow: So you telling me that if someone named you ugly, would you accept it?

Takumi: Why you... Take it back this instant!

Corrin: Takumi, please stop.

Ryoma: Takumi! Calm yourself!

Takumi: Fines!

The scene change to Chrom who is talking to Winter, Elise, Morgan, and Xander.  The scene changes and shows Ozpin is holding a phone and talking through it. As Morgan looking at someone, while Winter was grabbed by someone and Xander was in a car holding a pistol in his hand. And the scene changes again in cities and shows a faded monster(Neronga) in the smoke and shows its true self and roar in the sky. 

Salem: What a monstrous creature.

Camilla: Awww, I think it cute.

The audience looks at Camilla in confusion as she spoke like that.

Camilla: Anything with a monstrous creature is a cutie for me.

The scene change as Elise was Shocked as she looking at the computer and Morgan was in the same facial expression. As a drone was shot a monster walking through the mountain and opens up its front shell as it roars, and it backspins like a drill(Gabora). And the scene change as Xander, wearing his research lab clothes running through the forest while holding a gun.  The crowds look at the sky while Winter is looking at someone and holding a gun, and Xander looking at the person and smile at them. And final scene shows a giant standing up who has a red line over his silver body, and a yellowish eye.

Shin Ultraman- Coming this Summer.

Zero: Ehhhh!! This Ultraman doesn't have a timer!!

Jaune: Huh, and I thought I was the only one who knew this.

Cosmos then pointed to Zero that, this is another universe of Ultraman who doesn't have a timer instead of the original one.

Zero: Ok... but I will not take this likely.

Nora: So, are we still watching Ren's movie?

Zero: Yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for now, and I will continue back in Tiga oddysey in few moment.