Announcement

Woz: Greetings fellow readers, it is I, Woz, and I am here to bring you a speci-

*pushes Woz away*

A/n: I will do the talking, Woz, thank you very much. As he was mention, there is some special reaction story will come in the future. I know I'm been away for so long and I didn't update any books, so, I'm sorry(please forgive me). Well, here the reaction is going to be, Arcane(from Netflix). I will be making those episodes in this reaction story and the characters will be different characters from the original series just like some of the chapters. And since fire emblem characters are in the story now, there no way I'm excluded them from being in the story(beggars can't be choosers).

So here the characters will be in, staring, drum roll please~

Jinx/Powder= Robin/Grima(both ties with twin long braids, both have illusions disorder(if you awakening before, you'll know it)but only their stepdad and "father" has corrupted mind but care for her and on the other hands... let's just say... he's a crazy son of the dastard lunatic.)

Vi/Violet(yeah, that's her name)= Yang(both like close range combat, calls someone else as her likings.)

Caitlyn= Blake (both being serious when taking investigation, blushed way to easy and bad at lying)

Vander= Hazel( buff man, caring someone close to him)

And the others will be announced once the story is out.

Those above who has been confirmed as the next chapter will be playing as the original characters but different.

That's all, thank you and please spare me