Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 1

(Original name= Kamen rider Zi-O: Geiz Majesty)
(Prevent copyright but this is the alternate universe so the title name will change by the main character.)

Normal= Watching
Bold= movie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the movie is about to start, team RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, SSSN, Penny, Oscar, and CRDL are all sitting at the student role, as for the staff and STQR and Ironwood, they were sitting at the teacher and parent role, but for the Salem and her crew were sitting at the villain role, and lastly the peoples who brought them here sitting on the front seat.

The screen starts with Jaune standing on the ground where the explosion explodes around him.

Jaune: Ahhhh!

The staff and the students gasp about Jaune getting blown up by massive explosion around him. 

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Jaune: Relax, it's not me is in the movie right now, that my alter-self. 

Nora: Wow, our fearless leader sure has some pretty bad luck around him.

Qrow: 'Finally, a worthy opponent.'

And he fell on to the ground, where the fires are still burning. There is a person who stands in front of him and the mask of the person is label as Rose on the face and a red and black outline on the body.

Team RWBY and STQR were shocked about who is this person is, and how he has the Rose on his face but they only guess is Ruby or Summer.

Yang: Hey, do you know who this person is?

Zero: Oh, you don't know? That your sister, and leader if you ask me.

Summer: What happens to my little petal?

Zero: Sougo, would you mind?

Sougo: Sure. In the future, there is an evil and wicked queen of time, her name is Ohma Rose, aka Ruby Rose.

Ruby: Wait, me?! I've become evil!? 

Geiz: Well, yes, you destroy everything that comes in your way, you even erase people out of existence. 

Ruby: But I never do that!?

Woz: It's true, my lord here has the same encounter before, after that he becomes the kindest king in the world, I mean our world and I'm his follower.

Jaune was struggling to gets up from the ground until the person standing in front of some statue behind her.

Adult Ruby: So you're this so-called savior, huh?

Jaune was slowly risen up from the ground and said;

Jaune: That's right... I'm the savior! The man will be down the worst wicked overlord... And become the savior of all time!

A. Ruby: You're mistaken it seems. The one who saved the world from its destruction... Is yours truly!

Jaune: You saved it?

A. Ruby: Precisely. Becoming queen and saving the world... Was my long-held ambition!

Jaune being to grab something on his arm.

Jaune: Well, taking down this queen... Is my ambition as the savior!

He pressed the rider watches on his hand and slide it on his waist and the golden loop appear on the ground.