Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey-part 5

Back at the theatre, Zero notice his portal didn't close and decided to close it but is unable to close. He takes a look inside the portal and saw a bunch of people coming out of the portal and crash-landed on Zero. 

Chrom looks behind him and saw his sister and comrade came through the portal.

Chrom: Lissa, Olivia, and guys, what are you doing here!?

Lissa: Huh? Chrom! Finally found you, where have you been! Frederick is worried sick about your whereabouts!

Robin: Uhh, Lissa, you better ask him for that question.

Lissa: What do you mean 'him', Robin?

Robin pointed at Zero who they're currently sitting on.

Olivia: Oh, I'm sorry!

They all immediately stand back up and lets Zero slowly climb back up and he asks;

Zero: So who are you people anyway? 'He didn't mention to me about other people arrives aside from the Byleth twins...'

A/N: 'You forgot to close it'

Lissa: I'm Lissa and this is Anna, Cordelia, Olivia, and Tiki!

Blake looks at Tiki's features and saw her ear is pointy and walks to her.

Blake: Are you a Faunus?

Tiki: Faunus? Sadly, no, I'm the voice of Naga and the form of manakete...

Zero: Oh right, forgot to mention that their world contains other species as well. 

Tiki: Manakete is a wyvern or dragon if you prefer, is that we can live through thousand years old.

Lissa: And Taguel is a beast which they can change to an animal!

Sienna: Are they treated fairly, I presume?

Chrom: Sadly, not, they only worship gods but for Taguel, peoples have hunted them for their fur.

Robin: It's because that their fur is very valuable. 

Adam: It's the same with the damn human...

Sienna: Adam, they do not represent us. You must learn the place, Adam.

Adam: Yes, high leader...

Zero: Alright, I'm gonna close-

Before Zero has his opportunity to close his portal, someone crashes into him. 

Owain: Finally, we have arrived at the chosen...

Ophelia: Father, why are you quiet of the sudden?

Then Zero almost stand back up, but he was stepped on by someone else who just came out of the portal. 

Inigo: Where are we?

Soleil: Who cares! I found a lot of cuties!

Kana: Mama! Where are you!

Nina: Kana! Come back!

Corrin: Kana! Nina! What are you doing here!?

Nina: Mother! I was gonna asks you the same!?

Kana: Mama!

Severa: Gwads, can you guys please st... Where are we!?

Ruby: Who are you peoples and oh my god, Zero!

Severa: Who Zero?

Zero grunted as he raises his hand, and Severa simply steps down from Zero's back while he slowly stands back up.