Ultraman Tiga: Final odyssey part 6

~~~Continued part~~~

As Zoigers rush to cover the left engines of the Artdessei and cause the ship to shake violently as Peter reports the damage.

Port: Engine 2, functions ceased! Output is down by 20%!

Taiyang then stands up from his seat as he says to his team.

Taiyang: I'll take them down in GUTS wing!

Summer: Are you crazy, Tai?! You would get killed!

Tai: Well someone has to do something.

Neptune: The system isn't responding!

Raven: There, your wishes granted, Summer.

Summer: Thank goodness.

Neptune: The Wing Gate isn't opening!

As the scene change to Salem laying on the ground as she flashes the image and saw the Artdessei in danger and her crews, as well as the Zoigers that came out of the hole. She grabbed onto the necklace that Ozpin gave to her as she standing up and said;

Salem: Everyone... Press on...

Salem: It seems that I'm back to the scene...

As she rushes to the decomposed corpse to take out the detonator of his hand and press the button to activate all the bombs left in the ruins.

Salem: I won't get those Zoigers to do as they please!

Emerald: Closes those things! 

Neo: Just she says!

As the scene changes to Tiga fighting against Hazel underwater as Tiga is struggling to combat against him as he took the kick from Hazel and landed on the temple, which shakes violently as Salem drops the detonator out of her hands and into the crack.

Tiga still struggling to damage Hazel as he beat Tiga easily. He grabbed onto Tiga and overthrown him to the temple behind them as he destroys it.

Lissa: He's strong.

Tiki: And to think that would be possible to achieve the strength.

Hazel: You're not using the full potential of the power of darkness. How pathetic!

Tiga then stands back up and flies toward Hazel which he grabbed onto his hand and circling him as he threw Tiga to the cliff wall.

Mercury: Well, he's strong but I'm sure he'll be defeated in the meantime.

Ruby: Which sides are you on?

Mercury: Still with Cinder's side.

Hazel seems unamused as Tiga flip to the cliff wall and flies toward Hazel but he steps aside and hits Tiga on his back causes him to dragged across the floor and all the sandflies around them.

Tiga uses this tactic to knocked Hazel to the ground as both continued to fight and threw Hazel off the ground and continued but unfortunately, Tiga stepped on unstable ground and causes him to sink in. Hazel saw his opportunity and step on Tiga to let him sink further in.

Robin: Clever tactic but it backfired.

Leo: It would depend on the lucks to dodge this fate.

Hazel: You... I'll destroy you with my own hands.

Ren: I... cannot afford to lose!

Hazel jump up again and stepped on Tiga and sink him further to his neck. Back at the Artdessei which is currently going down, a group of fighter jets came and killed some of the Zoigers. Nora notice them and called Ozpin;