Ultraman Tiga: The Final Odyssey-1

A/N: Sorry for the late update... I'm been busy all this day and got no time to learn the background and please forgive me.

Before you start to read, I decided to use all the Ultraman original name. Now let get into it, shall we? 

Ruby: Hey, author, hurry up! We need to watch the shows already!

A/n: Coming, Rubes! Let's get into the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zero: So, today, we gonna watch the most famous Ultra series in the Heisei Era!

Ruby: Cool! I can't wait to see what kind of Ultraman we gonna see!

Nora: Me too!

The scene starts with the buildings explode around the city, people start running away.

Winter: Well, that was anti-climatic...

After that, there is a person standing between the hence and show a familiar face holding Spark Lens and transform into Ultraman Tiga, and his theme show starts to sings.

Nora: Wait, is that...

Jaune: That's Ren! 

Ren: I honestly surprise myself being in the movie...

Pyrrha: Congratulation, Ren.

Nora: Oh, I knew you would be in the movie, Renny!

Ren in Tiga's personality, fighting a humanoid monster in his sky form and drop-kick to the monster and after that, the scene changes to power form of Tiga while his timer is blinking fighting a weird monster and grabbing it upside down and hit it to the ground.

Nora: Wow, Renny is so strong!

Yang: Yeah, no kidding, I hope he not stronger than my ultra-self...

The scene changes again, and he is currently fighting another ultra that looks the same as him and that, the evil ultra tried to kick Tiga with his dropkick, and while Tiga tried to hand-chop the evil ultra on his back. The last scene change saw a giant fossil monster with its head upside down while there is a glowing light below the sea and the full of light Tiga appear.

Nora: Holy pancake! That is one scary monster!

Salem thinking about making this monster as Grimm to destroy Remnant when they get back to reality.

Ozpin: I got a bad feeling about this...

The monster roar at Tiga as he gathering the light and shot it at the monster and defeated it. The scene change where Ren standing on a ship and his crewmate come to see him. Another familiar face was shown in front of Ren while he tries to give something to Nora.

Jaune: You...

Sun: No freaking way...

Nora: Oh yes freaking way! I'm in the movie! With Renny!

When Nora took the petrified Spark Lends turn to dust on her hand and ask Ren;

Nora: You can't become Ultraman anymore, right?

Ren answered.

Ren: All of humanity can become the light for our own power.

Nora then nodded at Ren as she agrees with him until a voice was heard.

Neptune: Okay, everybody! Let's get a souvenir photo!