One

Zach Herron

I laugh as Tessa and Daniel run until the school. "And you two say I'm always late." I hear Tessa giggle "Shut it herron." Dani says as he wraps his arm around me. Just in the me I see Kernin runs over to us as he brother chases her

"Don't." Tessa says with a pointed look and he pouts. "Fine. How are we doing today ladies." He smirks as Dani flips him off. "Good." I giggle out and he smiles at me. "What's got you in a happy mood today!" I shrug.

"I wasn't late so they buy me cake today." I say and he laughs. "Of course." He looks away down the yard. "Just go ask her." Hen shakes his head. "I'm good." He says. "Okay." I say with a pout and he glares at me.

"How bout you go ask out Avery." I look at him confused. "What does he have to do with this?" He shakes his head. "Nothing Z." I shrug. I turn i turn to go walk in but I get pushed to the ground.

"Shit, in so sorry. Are you okay?" A boy asked concerned and worried. "Yes, I'm fine." He sighs and helps me up. "You new?" He sighs. "Not really. My childhood best friend is supposed to show me around but I can't find him." He says a little stressed.

"Who are you looking for?" He smiles. "Jack Avery." I point down to the yard where Jack was with Gabriela and Corbyn. Who was also accompanied with Lauren.