Eight

Jack Avery

I watch as Gabbie pulls up. I smile but it drops as she walks over tensed up and with red eyes. "What's wrong Gabbie?" she clears her throat. "You know I love you and all." I nod. "Yes. why are you saying this?"

"I figured myself out." I nod. "And?" she huffs. "Jack I like girls." it went dead silent, you could hear the crickets and mosquitoes that surrounded the street lights. "Wait huh?" she nods.

"I like girls." I nod and smile. "That's awesome, why did you seem so scared to tell me?" she smiles. "We're dating Jack and that's just leading you on and i-" I cut off her ranting by hugging her. "Gabs, it's okay. Everything is okay." she nods.

"You don't seem hurt." I laugh. "I kinda figured myself out also." she oh. "And?" I laugh. "I'm bisexual." she smiles and hugs me. "Let me guess you like Zach." I can feel my ears heat up, it was only a matter of seconds till my face was hot.

"Yeah." she nods. "But he doesn't like me."she frowns. "What makes you think that?" I huff. "I told him how we barely talk about our relationship and he said I should try harder." she frowns. "I'm pretty sure he likes you." she said as she looks behind me.

"I hope so." I mutter. "I do like you." I heard and see Zach. "Yo-You heard that?" he laughs and nods. "Yeah I woke up as you left the room." I pout. "Sorry for waking you Bub." he blushes. "It's fine."

Daniel Seavey

"I don't know how you got me t-to do this." I said as I moaned softly. "Because you like me." he said as he bites my inner thigh. I whine and he chuckles. "Shit Corbyn." he pulls away and kisses my cheek leading down to my neck then collarbone.

"Look at you, already a mess." I whine. "God Corbyn, do something." he smirks. "Oh I will."