Nine

Jack Avery

I groan as a smack was landed on my face. I open my eyes and see Shannon. "Damn Shan." she giggles. "Get up were hungry and we can't eat without you." I groan and stand up.

"Who's cooking." I asked. "Zachy." I smile and stand up. "Yes." we both run down. "Stop running." he said. I smile and kiss his cheek right after Shan. "You are cute." he blushes. "Thanks."

Corbyn Besson

Shit. I think as I heard arguing. I felt Dani move in my arms. "Your so dead Corbyn." I heard Ash say as she walks in. "Are they home yet?" Jordan shakes his head. "They'll be home in 30." I jump up, totally forgetting about Daniel.

"Shit Corbyn." I winces and kiss him. "Sorry Babe." I heard Ash aww. "Hi.." he looks at her with a blush. "Daniel." she smiles. "Hi Daniel, I'm Ashley the youngest." he chuckles. "You must know Anna?" she smiles big and nods.

"Seavey?" he nods. "She's nice. I can see a little similarities between you two." I look at them. "Okay Ash. I gotta get him fed and take him home." she pouts. "I'll make you something to eat." she says and skips away pulling Jordan with.

"I like her." I smile. "Yeah, she's the only girl." he frowns. "How old is she?" he asked as he stands on his knees and kisses me. "She just turned sixteen." he nods. "That's nice. We should take her and Anna put one day." I nod.

"Sure babe." I said as Ash walks back in.

∞♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪∞

Honestly I wanna focus on the meaning of Corbs and Dani more. I would say we focused on Zach's side so we'll get to see more of Daniel's story (◡ ω ◡)