Seven

Jack Avery

"Jack!! Zach is here." I heard Mom shout. "Send him up." a couple seconds I heard footsteps. I smile as I see him. "Hey, your mom said she's leaving. And to feed me when I get hungry." I laugh. "She didn't say the last part."

He smiles. "No but you will feed me or I will file a complaint to the board of child services." he said in complete seriousness. I smile. "Don't worry Z. I'll feed you." he smiles and hugs my neck.

"So why did you want me over?" I shrug. "We're friends aren't we?" he hums and jumped on my bed. "I guess. So how are you and Gabbie?" inside I groaned. "Complicated. I'm really trying but I don't think she is." he nods.

"I think try a little more. And if she doesn't seem like trying on her part well." I nod. "How about you?" he smiles. "Still single. Don't think anyone will ever like me." I chuckle.

"A lot of people like you Z." he rolls his eyes. "Romantically Jay." I hum. "If I wasn't with Gabbie I'd date you." he laughs. "Jokes." we look at each other and laugh.

↑••••••••••••↑••••••••••••↑

I look down at Zach and seen he was sleep. I pick up my phone and see the text and missed calls from Gabbie. I pick it up and read them.

Gabbie❤️✨
Hey can we talk?

Jack😌
I'm with Zach but you can come over.

Gabbie❤️✨
I'll be there in five.

Read at 11:46 pm