Thirteen

Third Person

His breathe was rigid, he wasn't in the right place. He was in subspace. Jack's hands were all over Zach's thighs, the boy was very distracted - Jack wasn't paying much attention tho- and deep in thought.

"Babe- Zach." Zach jumps and looks at the boy. "Yes?" Jack looked at him confused. "Are you okay? I've been talking to you and you seem out of it." Zach looked at him and nods. "I'm okay, where are we going again." Jack smile. "The cabin." they were officially released for winter break and they wanted to spend time with there friends at the cabin that Jack had. his grandfather gave it to him before he left and moved to to Washington.

"I'm going to take a nap, wake me when we stop for snacks and gas." Jack nods and smiles at the boy as his beautiful orbs close. In the other car Jonah, Corbin and Daniel were having the time of their lives messing around trying not to wake Henry up. the girls were all in a different car with Tessa and Kernin.

"So Jonah, when are you gonna ask Tessa out?" Corbyn asked him and Daniel nods with a giggle as his lover tickled his side. "I don't know, maybe before we leave, she cool tho give me that cool personality that i like, plus her smile is so pretty and-" he gets cut off by Henry laughing and they turn to him. "We get it lover boy." Daniel smacks his teeth. "Oh shut up you were so excited for -" he puts his hand up. "You got me." they laugh.

The car behind them the girls were singing along to almost every female singer -mostly Ariana Grande- at the top of their lungs. "BUT IF I HAD YOU BACK I WANNA DO IS FUCK, GET DRUNK, TAKE DRUGS, MAKE LOVE!!" they were listening to Summer Walkers 'No Love' that had SZA on it. Let's be honest the girls played it three times already and still loved it. To them Summer Walker was a ledge down who wasn't afraid to show her side of the story and that was dope.

All the cars were either bumpin' wit music, quiet or just chilling. the fun was about to start happening real soon when they hit Avery Cabin.
_________________________________

AN: Sorry this is like three months late from an update, i been working on stuff like school and dealing with covid. thank the lords i go back thursday but i wanna say i won't be updating that much but imma try to squeeze in a lil summin' summin' for y'all. next chapter gon be longer🙃

Also No Love by Summer Walker ft SZA is a dip ass song that i totally recommend to y'all.