Four

Third Person

As the kids get to their last class they were restless and just wanted to go home. Jonah sitting in the class and the bell was about to ring.

Zachary ran into the room taking a seat next to his table partner, Shannon Keller. Here's the thing about Shannon, she was in her freshman year, she was as smart as Zach. Shannon was so smart that she took her math courses in her Seventh grade year.

"Hi Zachy." She said to the brunette boy, he turns to her with a smile. Zach was like an older brother to Shannon, he helped her with everything and anything. "Hey Shanny." The name Shanny was something important to the both of them.

Zach was the only one who knew her secret. Well besides Jack and his friends. Shannon was an Avery. Shannon Dawn Avery at that. Jack wasn't embarrassed of his sister she just didn't want to be know as Jack younger sister.

"Okay class the bell has rung shut the hell up." The class stops talking and looks at the teacher who smiles. "Now everyone were doing group projects, but this one isn't a table work group, we will be working with Ms, Bailee's class."

Some of the kids groan and some cheer. "I'll tell you the people you will be working with." All the kids listen closely. "Our last group is Zach Herron and Jack Avery." For some reason Zach was nervous.