Ten

Third Person

See Daniels life wasn't as easy as people thought. His parents were divorced. He stayed with his Mom and with his father's on Wednesdays, every other Friday and weekends. Both him and Anna. His parents fought over custody (Per Jeff's choice.) Sadly Jeff didn't get it. Since Keri wasn't a rude or bad mother she gave him the right to be able to have them.

Now his parents knew he was gay but his eldest brother Tyler was always there for him along with Christian. His father however didn't like that at first but once he realized he wasn't changing he came to realization to just let him be.

Daniel thinks his father hates him. Hell his father can't stand to be in a room for more than thirty minutes. His father blames it on work. Work, Jeff Seavey was the boss of Seavey Enterprises. Daniel as the youngest Seavey brother was set to get it but he didn't want it. Instead his father ended up giving it to his cousin Eloise.

And you might be wondering why he didn't give it to Tyler, Christian or Anna. Well simple answer is Anna (at the age of fourteen) started a clothing business. Tyler didn't want it because he was already starting a family and didn't have the time. Christian didn't want it because he already had a job, acting.

Daniel wanted to be a singer, at first his father didn't understand why but then he caught Daniel singing. The Seavey kids were busy kids. Now the hardest part about Daniel's life was his step mother and step sister.

His step mother, Eliana hated him. She was against Daniel being gay. she hated that he wanted to be a singer. she was the reason why Daniel spends all of his free time with Anna, Tessa and the Herron family. And his step sister was a bitch to Anna so he didn't like her.

The Herron family was the best, him being Zach's ever first friend. (Even though he was a grade before Zach. He'd never leave him.)  But he was able to just walk in. He was asked all the time what did he want for dinner. He lived two blocks from them but that never stopped Myta from making sure he ate or wasn't sick.

His mother was always working (she was the top doctor) so Myta was there. Now Josh was a father that Daniel actually wanted. Josh taught many things, he thought him how to ride a bike, how to shoot a basketball. Josh just taught everything that Jeff didn't. The Herron family was the house every kid could go to. Daniel was there everyday no matter how far he had to travel from his father's house and back.

The Herron house was Daniel's getaway.