Five

Zach Herron

I get to his door step and knock on the door and Shannon opens it with a smile. "Hey, Jack's up in his room, our sisters are out and I'm headed over to Juliette's house." I nod.

"Later Zachy." I smile and hug her. "Later Shanny." She grabs her bag and leaves. "JACK!" I shout waiting for an answer. "UPSTAIRS TO THE RIGHT THIRD DOOR!" I head up there and walk in.

"Oh hi." I say to Jonah and Corbyn. "Hey Zachy." Jo says and I blush. I feel eyes glaring at me and I quickly stop. "We're doing Brazil." Jack says with a tone of voice. I nod. "Okay."

I look around and I sit down in the yellow bean bag. I grab my laptop and paper and get started. As I was working I felt eyes on me and I look up and see all of them looking at me. "Yes." They tilt their heads.

"Aren't you going to give me a part?" Jack says and I shrug. "It doesn't matter to me. Pick one that you like and do it I guess." I say as they still look at me. Jack hums. "What have you done so far?" I look down and go through everything. "Some of everything." I mumble.

"Well then give me something." I look down. "How about working rates and government issues." He nods. "Do you realize that you did all of that with only looking at the computer once." Corbyn says. I look at him confused then to my computer which had a black screen. "Well Brazil is easy." They hum.

"Tell me something without looking at the computer and paper." Jonah says. "Well most sex trafficking is mostly towards women and girls in general. They use the boys to work with no money at all. The government is barely doing anything to stop them and the capital of Brazil is Brasilia which is in the south part of america." I say while looking at them. They looked shocked.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked. "Don't know. What do you recommend?" They asked. "Spain." They nod. "Well get to it." I nod and go back to working.