Two

Zach Herron

"How the hell do you look better in those them me?" Daniel says. I laugh at him. "Because my ass us bigger." He hums and nods. "Is nit but whatever floats your boat." I giggle.

I heard the door opens and laugh flood in. I turn and see Jonah and his friends. "Hey Zach." Jonah says as he walks over to me and Daniel. I smile. "Hello Jonah." I say as he nods towards Daniel.

"How have you been?" He asked as he walks to a locker. "Okay. We just got two more classes left and we're out." He laughs. "Is your head okay!" I nod.

"It's fine Jonah don't worry." He nods and bids us a goodbye as he walk over to Jack and Corbyn. The door opens and in runs Henry. "And where have you been!" He blushed and I scream quietly.

"Did you talk to her?" He nods. "Yeah, she was very chill." He says. "Well what did you say?" Dani asked. "Nothing really, she just invited us to sit with her and her friends at lunch." Dani squealed loudly which made everyone turn to us.

"Sorry." He says blushing. He looks down then back up and quickly looks down again and he seen something. I look forward and see Corbyn looking at him. I smirks.

"Besson?" I say and Daniel looks at me. "You like Corbyn Besson." He blushed and looked at him. "He's cute." He mutters and I smile. I grab his hand and pull him out the locker room.

I spot Tessa and run to her still holding Daniel. "He likes him." I say and she looks at me confused. "Corbyn, Dani likes Corbyn." She squeals and everyone around us looked over.