*~Prefernce 4~*

Hellloooo! Thanks for waiting for me to make these preferences! I gotta say, I'm getting a few writers block but I promise myself and you that I will publish a few of these. I hope you like this one! And the picture up above makes me WHEEZE- also, I don't know I'd this is even a preference cause this is in the guys pov when he gets back to the base Soo you'll be a teeny bit in it! This is where his team finds out about you!

——————

Scout

All the men were either still eating their supper or just hanging out. Engineer noticed one person wasn't there. Besides Spy being in his smoking room. He said, "Have y'all seen Scout? Should've been here a few minutes ago. He missed dinner." The others shook their heads. Then, Jeremy came in, nose in book. The others were confused, knowing he doesn't read much or has even read a book a in the base. Demo waved and yelled, "Hey! Whatcha got there, laddie?!" Scout didn't look up, he just keeping his face in the book and said, "No thanks. I'm good." Tavish just put on a 'what that's not what I said' face. Everyone looked just as confused as him. Scout then sat down at their couch, still not looking up from his book. Soldier screamed, "MAGGOT! SHOW YOUR RESPECT WHEN THE PERSON IS TALKING!" Right in his face. But Jeremy simply said, "Great story, Boss." Spy went off incognito and took the book out of his hands, making Scout gasp and reach for the book, but Heavy held him back. Jeremy yelled, trying to get out of Heavy's grasp, "HEY! Give dat back!" Spy smirked and held the book in the air, "What? Zhis?" Jeremy glared at him and Medic asked, grabbing the book and examining it, "Vhere did jou get zhis, Scout? Jou barely read in zhe base." Scout glared at Heavy, he let him go and Scout grabbed the book, "Aye, it's none of you're dang business!" Sniper walked over to the commotion, "Seems like the bloke's been somewhere, mates. Can't ya just check who the book belongs to?" Scout widened his eyes and tried to hide the book, but once again, Heavy held him while Medic grabbed it again. He looked at the inside of the cover and read, "Property of (Y/n) (L/n)." They all smirked, except for Pyro. He was just laugh and clapping. "Iz seems we've been busy..." Spy said, grabbing the book and looking at the name. Pyro slid his mask a little, showing half his face, "W-who's the g-girl?" Scout blushed, "N-no one!" Medic laughed, "Who iz zhis girl who lended jou zhe book?" Heavy chuckled, "Does leetle Scout like this (Y/n)?" Jeremy blushed harder, "I-it's not like that! W-were just friends!" Spy sat down on one of the chairs, "Please, ztell us abouz (Y/n)." Scout thought for a moment before giving in. He told them every detail about you. How pretty you are, how amazing you are. And the guys convinced him, if he really liked you, he should ask you out. He denied, saying how he wasn't good enough for you. Scout kept saying how you were way outta his league. His team thought for a moment before saying, if he can't ask you out, then he can at least ask for your number since he's been telling how 'charming he is with the ladies.' Jeremy promised himself he would do just that!

Heavy

Mikhail was getting his check up with Medic. He was just reading his teeny little book, peacefully. Until, Josef noticed the little smiley face on his arm. He asked, "Heavy, vhat iz this?" Heavy glanced at Medic, "Oh, just fun little game with (Y/n)." And went right back to his book, but then realized what he said. Medic rose a brow, "Mikhail, vho iz (Y/n)?" Heavy now had a light blush on his cheeks on he went back to his book, saying, "N-no one, Doktor." Medic frowned and got up from his chair, walking to the sink he had in his medbay, and filling a small glass cup with water. "Heavy, if jou do not zell me who (Y/n) is, zhen I vill rub off zhat mark." Heavy thought for a moment. While he was thinking, Medic called the rest of the team to help him with this situation. Heavy could either tell Medic everything and embarrass himself or he could win the challenge you two were having. He sighed, "Fine. Heavy tell team who (Y/n) is." Heavy told everything about you and how you've been hanging out a lot. Scout smirked, "So, you have a crush dere, huh? Just say it already, Heavy!" Heavy blushed, "Is not like that. Heavy and (Y/n) only friends." Medic chuckled, "Go on and ask her out, Mikhail! I zhink jou need to before someone else does." Heavy thought for a moment before saying, "Da. But Heavy will only ask for (Y/n)'s number."