*~Preference 1~*

Hellloo! If you're still reading this, thank you! :D I hope you like it, and I hope it will be a great first preference! Have fun reading! :3 I also wanted to say, thank you IMMASMOLB3AN with some of their accents! It really helped me! In this one, this is where you meet!

———————

Scout

You were on you're way to the park. Usually, you head over there almost everyday to read some books. They always keeper you occupied off all the stress you have in your daily life. You sat down on a nearby bench and started reading. You were a few minutes in when you heard a, "Aye lady! Look out!" You look up and see a baseball coming you're way. You didn't react quite fast and the ball hit you right in the forehead. You held your head in pain and heard footsteps running at you. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry lady! I didn't mean to!" One voice said. Then another, "Aye, great job lassie. You hit an innocent woman! Great going!" You're vision clears and saw a guy in his twenty's. He wore a red tank top, shorts, some dog tags, and a baseball cap. He also had a a Boston accent. You groaned, "I...think I'm fine." The dude pulled you up from the floor, and smiled nervously, "I, uh, sorry for hittin' you wit dat ball. I thought we were the only ones here." You smiled, rubbing you're forehead, "It's alright buddy." And you picked up his ball, and handed it to him. "No harm done." He gave you a wide smile, "Gee, thanks lady! You mind if I have ya name?" You responded, "(Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n). Yours?" He flexed and showed off his "guns." "The names Scout but you can call me tonight." You giggled, "Okay, well I think you're friend is calling you." You said. He turned his head to see the other guy, waving his hand in the far distance calling him. He sighed, "Well, I gotta go (Y/n)! Maybe I'll see you later?" I smiled, picking my book. "Yeah, see you later 'Scout'." And with that he ran off.

Heavy

You were drinking coffee in your usual coffee shop. Yet, today was a bad day. Your found out your ex cheated on you last night, and that chick was you're friend. You kicked them out, sobbing. Then, you lost your dog, (D/n). You're best friend, gone. You sighed, sipping the last drop of you're drink. "Could this day get any worse?" You got up to throw the coffee cup away but bumped into something large. That thing or person, spilled coffee and, apparently, a sandwich. You groaned, "Apparently it can!" You looked down and saw that coffee spilled all over you. You groaned again, but that thing you bumped into was actually a person! The large man, he was bald, was wearing red, really tall, and had a worried look on his face. He said, is a heavy Russian accent, "Heavy's apologies leetle one. I did not know where I was going." I sighed, "It's alright. I just-." He interrupted, "Would you like Heavy to help you?" You raised a brow, "Who's Heavy?" He smiled and pointed at himself, "Me! Do you still need help?" You smiled, "No it's quite alright Heavy. I just need to go home and change." He looked down at me, "Could Heavy have leetle ones name?" I smiled, "My name is (Y/n) (L/n)." Your phone rang and you groaned, knowing it was your ex trying to get back together with you. You sighed, "Well, apology accept Heavy but I must go now!" You walked out the door, Heavy looking back at you.

Demo

You were at the bar, bored. Usually, your brother would come and hang out with you but he's on a little vacation with his wife. You sighed, it was getting a little boring in the bar. Until you heard a Scottish accent on the other side of the bar, "AYE! I ORDERD THE SCRUMPY, AND I'M GETTING IT YOU SACK OF POTATOES!" You quickly sped to where the commotion was coming. You saw a guy, he had dark skin, an eye patch, red clothes, bombs on him?, a beanie, and had a Scottish accent. He screamed at the bartender, but you thought he was drunk, "Iiii...asked for some scrumpy!" The bartender screamed back, "I'm sorry but you don't have the money sir! You have to pay for it!" The Scottish guy had such a frown, "I, Demoman, want a scrumpy!" He started climbing on tables and you quickly pulled out my wallet, giving whatever what was in it to the bartender. "Here, here, here! Take it! Just give me the scrumpy before he destroys the place!" He took the money and handed the beer to you. You screamed, "Hey Demoman! Here your scrumpy!" You waved it in the air, and he gave you a crooked smile. He jumped down from the table, taking the scrumpy form you're hand, "Thank ye lassie. I appreciate it." And sat down. You raised a brow, "What the heck just happened with you? First, you were jumping on tables and now you're just casually sitting down like nothing happened?!" He smiled, closing his eyes, "Well, if I don't I've my scrumpy lassie..." he leaned in closer to you, "THEN I GO WICKED CRAZY LAD!" Screaming in your ear. You groaned, "You're welcome but I have to go now." Before you left, he grabbed your arm, "Before ye leave, can I have yer name?" You smiled, "It's (Y/n). Bye!" And with that you left.
{I did not have much ideas for Demo, sorry :(}