*~Prefernce 11~*

HI BABIESSS! SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT POSTING BUT HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN!! HEHE

IN THIS ONE, THIS IS HOW THEY REACT TO YOU FALLING ASLEEP ON THEIR SHOULDER >:3

————————

Scout

So, basicallyyyyy,

You and Scout we're chilling in your living room. Both of you didn't have much to do that day, so you decided to hang out and watch movies, mostly ones that starred Tom Jones, I mean, what did you expect?

In your opinion, you didn't see what the big whoop was about the guy and wanted to watch something else. But seeing how excited Jeremy was to show it to you and explain it, you decided to let it go.

Well the movies didn't really peak your interest, and with that you slowly started to fall asleep next to scout. And that caused you to pass out on Jeremy's shoulder.

Scout looked down as he felt a slight weight push down his right shoulder. It was you, fast asleep. "Oh...MY GAH-." He yelled then quickly shut himself up when you stirred from the noise. He awed, "She's so cute when she's asleep!!"

Realizing it was super late, he decided to put you to bed and head out. He carefully picked you up, and carried you to your room. You were half asleep and opened your eyes to see Jeremy putting you down in your bed.

You yawned, "Oh man, sorry I fell asleep Jeremy. I didn't realize how tired I was today." Then snuggling up in your sheets. Scout chuckled, "Don't worry sweet cheeks, I don't mind. You know you make the cutest face when you sleep?! You're freakin adorable babe!" He exclaims, flailing his arms around, a cute grin on his face.

You lightly giggled and slowly fell back to your slumber. Jeremy smiled, kissed your forehead lightly, and walked out,

"Night, doll."

Heavy

Heavy and you we're just chilling at a coffee place. It was honestly really nice. Not a lot of people were there, the place was dimly lit,
And it was raining outside too.

You've been chatting for quite a while now, and you've been getting a lillll sleepy, and you need to head home soon too. You turned to the huge man, "It's been great today big guy, but I should go home. It's getting pretty late."

Heavy agreed and nodded, "Heavy agrees. But leetle one should wait for rain to stop, so leetle one doesn't get cold." You smile, snuggling closer to Heavy, "Alright then Heavy."

As you both just waited together in silence, Heavy hadn't realized that you fell asleep to the sound of rain. He looked down at you and said, "(Y/n)?"

You only replied in a light snore. Heavy lightly blushed, he found this really cute and adorable. Seeing the rain stop after a few minutes, he then picked you up bridal style and carried you home.

You woke up slightly with him poking you and asking, "Heavy needs leetle one's keys to her house." You obliged and fumbled to get the keys still half asleep.

He opened the door and walked to your room, placing you down, and tucking you in. You smiled, "Thanks big guy..." drifting off to sleep once again.

Heavy smiled and patted your head, "No problem leetle (Y/n)." And with that, he left.

Demo

You and Demo we're just chilling at the bar late at night, maybe a bit late but that didn't matter to you guys. You were just happy to spend time together.

Though this night was surprising. Tavish stayed sober for the night, he wanted to try and enjoy the time he was with your more sober than drunk, even if it is more fun drunk.