*~Prefernce 6~*

Hiiii guys! I hope you guys like this one! This ship up there is so cute!! 😭 In this one, he starts crushing on you!

—————

Scout

You were waiting for Scout at the park. You called up and asked if he wanted to hang out, he said yes! You sat down by the tree, reading, and heard, "Hey (Y/n)!" You rose up from your spot and smiled, "Hey Jeremy!" You saw him holding a baseball and two baseball mits. He said, giving you your book, "This book was pretty cool! I loved the ending." You chuckled and put your book in your bag, "I'm glad you did. Anyway, what's with the stuff?" Scout chuckled and gave you a glove, "I thought we could just play a game of catch!" You nervously chuckled, "That's sounds great but..I can't really catch." Jeremy gave you a comforting smile, "Don't worry (Y/n). I'll help you out." You had a light blush on your cheeks, "Thanks." While he was trying to give you advice to catch better, he checked you out for a moment. He loved how every time you missed the ball, you laughed and apologized. Scout melted at this, you were just so adorable! Soon, you were both getting tired and he had to go. You smiled, "Thanks. That was fun." He chuckled, "Next them we hang out, we're playing ball!" He said. And honestly, he hopes to. Jeremy just wants to see your awkward little smile again.

Heavy

You and Heavy called up to hang out. You both were tired of going to the same Cafe so you went somewhere different. You suggested that you could go to hang out at your place and he agreed. You smiled, shutting your door, "So, what do you wanna do?" Mikhail shrugged, "Whatever leetle (Y/n) wants to do." You thought for a moment, "How about a board game? I think I should have Twister! somewhere around here." You said, going to your room. You yelled, "Go ahead and make yourself at home Mikhail!" Heavy just sat down on the couch, the couch leaning upwards and towards Heavy cause of his weight. You then came out with the game, "Here, let me set it up." Mikhail chuckled, "Heavy will help as well." You both soon got the game together and had tons of painful fun. You spin the arrow, "Right foot on green." You groaned before doing it. Right now, you were on top of Heavy while he was trying not to fall flat on his stomach. Mikhail was trying to reach for the little cardboard, "OOF!" But failed and fell to the floor, with you on top. The ground was shaking a bit. You both laughed your butts off, "Oh my gosh!" Heavy smiled, he thought your laugh was cute! He chuckled, "Leetle lady's laugh is like adorable kitten." You blushed, "Sure. You okay?" He nodded and said, "Heavy will have to go for now. I would like to visit (Y/n) another time." You nodded, helping him up from the floor, "I'd like that." While Mikhail was going back to the base, he couldn't get your adorable laugh out of his head.

Demo

"Really, just like that?" You said, in awe. You and Demo were hanging at the bar again, he was telling you a story about how he got his sword. Somehow, people didn't stop him from bringing it into the bar. You asked him, "Can I hold it?" He chuckled and nodded. You carefully grabbed the sword until it suddenly said, "HEY! Get your hands off me! TAVISH!" You quickly let go of it and Twcish catches it. "Bloody hell..the one time he talks..." You pointed at the sword, "I-is it alive?" Demo shrugged, "Sorta? I really don't know what to tell you at this point." You then grabbed the sword again, asking it questions, "Wow! This is so cool! What's your favorite color? Why do you glow green? Are you sick or some thing?!" The sword groaned, "Red, cause I do, and NO!" While you were harassing the sword with questions, Demo couldn't help but stare. He loved at how you were so curious. The sword noticed and yelled, "Hey Demo, take a picture! It'll last longer." Tavish blushed and chuckled, "Sorry about that, lassie." You giggled giving him back the sword, "It's alright! No harm done." While you two were just speechless on what to say next, Demos sword screamed, "JUST KISS ALREADY!"