*~Prefernce 5~*

Hello! I hope you guys are liking this book! I thinking of making a TF2 story with another reader insert >:3. I'm still trying to find a good plot so it doesn't end up like my last book which was a DIASTER! Oh well, enjoy this one! This is where he gets ur number!

———————

Scout

You were in the park, just looking at the beautiful view. You were hoping to see Scout again. And you got you're wish. He came running at you and said, "Hey (Y/n)!" You smiled, "Hey Jeremy! How's it going?" He blushed and grinned, leaning against a tree and said, "I, uh, seem to have lost my phone number. Can I, uh, have yours?" You giggled at him, he frowned and said, "Sorry. Too cheesy?" You laughed, "No, there's ants crawling on your arm!" It was true, the ants from the tree were crawling on his arm. He screamed, "WHAT DA HECK?! GET OFF!" You laughed at him and simply swatted the ants away. He blushed in embarrassment, "So, uh,...can I get ya number?" You had a tint of pink on your cheeks, "Sure Scout." You both exchanged numbers into your cellphones and said goodbyes. When you were out of sight, Scout screamed, "YOU DID IT SCOUT! YOU GOT THE CUTE GIRLS NUMBER! JUST WAIT TILL I BRAG ABOUT IT TO FRICKEN SPY!"
Task failed successfully.

Heavy

You were at the cafe, awaiting for Heavy. You saw him walk and walk over to your table. You smiled and got up, "Hey Mikhail!" He gave a big smile as well, "Hello leetle (Y/n)." He then got a light blush on his cheeks. You saw, "Heavy, you all right?" He looked out the window and exhaled, turning back to you. "Heavy would like to ask for leetle lady's number?" You now had a light blush on your cheeks, nodding, you said, "S-sure!" You both exchanged phone number and your friend came in, "(Y/n)! Let's go!" You smiled at Heavy, "See you around." And left. Mikhail walked out the door as well to see Medic waiting for him. He grinned, "Did jou do it?" Heavy nodded, "Da."

Demo

You were hanging out with you're brother at the bar. He finally got back from his vacation and started spending time with you. You're conversation was interrupted by Demo. He came in, drunk. "Uhhh, hey, (Y/nnn)." He took a swing of his scrumpy, "Who's thissss?" He narrowed his eyes, maybe out of jealousy? da fuck? You said, "Oh hey Tavish! This is my brother, (B/n)!" Your brother waved as Demo's face softened. "Nice to meet ya laddie!" He then looked over to you, "(Y/nnnn), this mayyyyy not be a good time but, can I have ye number?" You had a light blush on your cheeks and started giggling. Your brother just glared at Demo. You said, "Sure Tavish. Have your phone on you?" He checked his pockets before groaning,
"Damn! I must've left it at the baa- I mean home!" You and your brother rose a brow at him before he said, "Ah! You know what? Just write it down on me scrumpy!" Demo handed you the beer bottle and a random pen he had. You smiled, taking it. You wrote it down and Tavish said, "Well, thanks for that, lassie. I'll be going now. Ye brother looks like he's about to kill me." (B/n) nodded slowly, "I just might..." You laughed, "Well, see you later Demo!"

Medic

You were on a late walk and you knew you had to get home soon. Just then, you saw Archimedes fly up to you. You got a bit scared and lifted you're arms up, but instead he put a little piece of paper in your hands. You rose a brow, "What?" You opened the little note. Maybe ve could ztalk more, Frauline? And it had a phone number written on it. You giggled, "Thanks Archimedes. Tell him I'd love to talk more." You got a napkin out if you're pocket and wrote your  number on it. Then, you gave it to Archimedes. He chirped and flew back to Medic, who you could clearly see was hiding behind a bush. You laughed and waved to him. He smiled and waved back as well until he cursed to him self. While you were jogging back to you're house, you heard, "I GOT IT! WÜNDERBAR!"

Engineer

You and Dell were at the burger joined you guys were at last time. You guys were having a great time when he said, "Hey Sweetheart, mind if I have you're number?" You had a light blush on your cheeks, "Sure, Dell." You both exchanged numbers into your phones and went about your days. While you were putting your number in, you saw his home wallpaper. It had a bunch of men in red together. You smiled, "Are these you're friends?" He tensed up before taking his phone out of you're hands, "Uh? Y-you could say that. They are kinda ma coworkers." You smiled, "Oh, okay!" You two spent the rest of your day well.

Soldier

It was late at night. You hung watching Netflix in your living room until you heard a knock at you're door. You got up and opened it, seeing Soldier. You put on a tired smile, "Hey Jane. Why are you here so late?" He yelled, "GOOD EVENING (Y/N)! I WOULD LIKE TO-!" You shushed him, "Please be quiet Soldier! I just got Becca to sleep." He nodded before continuing but quieter, "I would like to request for your phone number." You had a light blush on your cheeks, "S-sure." You switched phones and put your numbers in. You gave his back, "Well, I'll see you some other night, Jane. It's getting late, you should head home." He saluted you, "I will! Thank you for cooperating (Y/n)!" He then took out his rocket launcher, and shot himself up in the air. You groaned as you heard Becca wake up from the loud noise, "Dang it."

Pyro

You were leaving the store, late at night. You had needed a few snacks since...okay. You're just hungry and you were gonna binge watch Hulu. You grabbed the bags and headed it. Then, you saw Pyro run up to you. You smiled, "Hey Aiden! What are you doing at this time? Shouldn't you be home?" He slid his mask half way, "I-I wanted to a-ask for your n-number!" You blushed, "Sure! Hand me your phone!" You exchanged numbers, you helped Pyro since he said he needed a bit of help. You smiled, "Do you need a ride home?" Pyro nodded, "Y-yes please, I-I forgot to tell m-my friends to p-pick me up." You nodded and drove him to his home. Well, he just told you to drop him off at a location that looked like the desert. You didn't question it. You said, "Well, see you later Aiden." He put his mask back on and said, waving, "Hudda Hudda!" You giggled and waved as well, driving away.

Spy

You wanting to meet Spy at the bar again, and you got your wish. He went off his incognito and smiled at you, "(Y/n)." You smiled, "Hey Laurent, how have you been?" He put on a charming smile as he gave you an envelope. You rose a brow and tried to open it. Spy chuckled, "Not righz now, mon Cheri." You said, "Oh. Alright, did you want to hang out tonight?" He shook his head, "Non. Y apologies me petite Chou flour. Y must go for now." He took your hand and kissed it before going incognito again. You chuckled before opening the note. It was his number. (Sorry if this one was short. I'm trying to wrap up the chapter.)

Sniper

You we're picking flowers in the forest. You left Munny in his little cage before you left. You were just bored and needed to take your mind off everything. You then saw Sniper up a in a tree. You giggled, "I can see you Mundy!" He yelled, "CRIKEY!" And fell all the way down. You gasped, "Oh my gosh!" You quickly ran to his aid, "Are you alright?" He groaned, grabbing his back, "No, Oim perfectly fine- of course Oim not alright." He snapped. You laughed, "Here." You pulled out your hand and he took it, standing up. You then asked, "What were you doing up in a tree?" He blushed and looked away. Mundy sighed, "Oi was..just making sure you were fine, love." You giggled, "Sure. Hey, can I have your number?"Mundy blushed and stutterd, "O-of course (Y/n)!" You exchanged phone numbers, "You don't mind if you walk me back to my house? It's getting dark out here..." You said, looking around frantically after hearing a howl. He chuckled, taking your hand, "Of course Shiela. Just follow me." You nodded. After a few minutes, you arrived. You hugged Sniper, "Thanks Mundy! I'll see you next time!" And shut your door. Sniper was frozen on the other side, "Oi did it..."