*~Prefernce 8~*

Hey guys! I hope your doing well!! And thanks for reading this book! In this one, he asks you out! :D

———————

Scout

You two hung out at the park again. Yet, Scout was being more flirty than usual. "Hey, there, good lookin'!" "Lookin good today (Y/n)! New shirt?" Or, "Ooo! Are you da sun cause you're making me go blind!" You would blush and laugh it off. Then, he said, nervously, "Uh, hey (Y/n), I-I-I was wondering, if you'd, uh, like to go on a date? Wit me?" You blushed and laughed. He frowned and said, "Aw. Who am I kidding? Of course you wouldn't-." "Yeah. I'd love to." He froze, "Really?" You nodded, "Of course!" You pushed a strand of hair behind your ear, "I'd love to go on a date with you." He grinned and got out his phone, putting in your face. You rose a brow, "What are you doing?" He frowned, "My coworkers won't believe I got a date..." You nodded and said, into the phone, "I, (Y/n) (L/n), would love to go on a date with Scout." Scout took his phone back, "Nice! Meet back here at 8! Wear something comfortable and, uh, nice!" And he ran off. You smiled, "I will." You couldn't wait.

Heavy

You and Heavy were hanging out in the cafe again. You were both just talking when he literally, just popped the question randomly, "Would (Y/n) like to go on a date with Heavy?" You froze and blushed. "Wow...of course. I'd love to Mikhail." He was just chill at the moment, which made you calm as well. He said, "Meet Heavy back here at 8?" You nodded, "Sure!" You continued your afternoon, yet you were pumped for the date.

Demo

Demo had called you to hang out the bar, he also said he had to ask you something. You agreed and went, you kept it from your brother so he wouldn't follow you. He's been saying how you and demo have been getting close and you were getting tired at how he would always burst in your hang outs. As you arrived, you saw Demo sitting near the bar. You waved, "Hey Tavish!" He smiled, "Heyyyy!" You sat down beside him, "So, what'd you wanna ask me?" He nervously chuckled before rubbing the back of his neck, "Would ye..like to head on out on a date with me?" You were shocked. You blushed and nodded, "Of course!" Demo laughed, "That's great lassie! I'll pick ye up at 8, eh?" You smiled, "Yeah..."

Medic

You thought it was a great day so you went to the park. You laid yourself down on the grass, staring at the sky. Then, you heard a birds coo. You sat up and saw Archimedes with a another note in his beak. You smiled and took it, "Thank you." You read the note, "Vould jou like to go on a date vith me frau?" You sighed and yelled, "If you're going to ask me out, then say it to my face!" You then heard a bush rustle, and Medic came out of one. He was blushing hard and brushing himself off, walking towards you. "Well?" He smiled, "(Y/n), vould jou like to accompany me for dinner?" You giggled and nodded, "Ja!" Josef laughed, "Ich'll pick jou up at 8?"

Engineer

You and Engie were hanging out today and he seemed nervous. You asked, "Everything alright Dell?" He sighed, "Uh..not really but it's alright, pumpkin." He said, looking away from you. You grabbed one of his hands, which made him blush, "Come on Dell, you can talk to me!" He sighed, "Alright, well..Ah've been wanting to ask out this girl for a while but I don't know how..." Your smile fell a little but you kept it up, "Well..you just tell her! And if she doesn't like you back then..you always have me and your buddies you say you work with! We'll cheer you up!" Dell blushed, "Ok then...(Y/n), would ya like to go on a date with me?" You blushed and laughed, "Yes! Pick me up when?" He chuckled, "8 darlin'. Be ready."

Soldier

You had just finished eating dinner with Becca and put her to sleep. You sighed, "Now I can relax." But once you sat on the couch, the doorbell rang. You mentally groaned and got up, opening the door. You saw Soldier, his helmet in his hands. You blushed, you've never seen him with his helmet off before. Surprisingly, He spoke in a quiet voice, "(Y/n), I have been meaning to ask you, will you go in a date with me?" You giggled, "Affirmative, Soldier." He smiled and put his helmet back on his head, "Fantastic! I will you pick at 8!"

Pyro

Aiden had called you up and said to meet back at the store you guy would always meet at, so you did. You were walking around, awaiting for Pyro to come. And you saw him! He was running up to you, "Hudda! Hudda!" You smiled, "Hey Pyro!" He gave a big hug and you laughed, "Thank for that buddy, now what are we here for?" He slid his whole mask off. You blushed, "He looks cute with his mask off.." (THIS IS WHAT I THINK PYRO LOOKS LIKE WITH HIS MASK OFF, PLEASE DONT JUDGE?? IDK!!) He had dirty blond hair, a bit lower to his eyes, he had baby blue eyes, and a cute smile. He blushed and had a small smile, "Uhm, w-will you c-come over f-for a p-play date?" You grinned mischievously, "A play date, or a date?" Pyro blushed and put his mask back on. You laughed, "Yes. I would." Pyro gave you another hug, "Hudda!" You hugged him, "So, where will this play date be?"

Spy

You were just leaving the bar. Your friend was with you but they had left and you got bored, so you were walking home. When you stood on your porch, looking for your keys in your purse, you heard a "Bonjour Mon Cher." Behind you. You turned and smiled, "Hey Spy. What brings you here?" He smirked and grabbed you hand, "Y was wondering, if 'ou'd like to join me for dinner ztomorrow evening." You blushed, "Laurent, Are you asking me out?" He chuckled, giving your hand a kiss, "Yes. What iz 'our answer?" You giggled, "Oui." Laurent chuckled again, "Zhen Y will pick 'ou up at 8."

Sniper

You were just in the forest, walking around. You then heard a twig snap behind you. You quickly turned and saw Sniper. You sighed, "Oh! It's just you. I thought it was a sort of animal." He nervously chuckled, "He ha..yeah.. Uh, listen (Y/n), Oi've been meaning to ask you something." You rose a brow, "Alright. Go ahead!" He said, "Would you like to go on a date with me..?" You blushed and giggled, "You betcha, mate!" He blushed as well, "Oi guess Oi'll pick you up at 8?" You smiled and nodded, "Yeah!"