*~Prefernce 3~*

Sorry I unpublished this book, I wasn't feeling it and I had other books to update but now, I'm ready to work on it more! And I might update slow because of maybe some ideas I need for each guy but anyway, I hope you like it!!!

—————-

Scout

Scout was just wondering about the park, looking for you. He took a few more sights and sees and Scout was thinking of giving up, but he then saw you sitting and leaned against a tree reading. He walked up to you, "Hey (Y/n)! How you doing?" You smiled and closed you're book, "Great to see you Jeremy! How was the book?" He put his hands up, "I-it was awesome! I swear, when he had to choose his family or his girlfriend-! Oh my gosh, it was just incredible!" You giggled, "Here, sit down. Let's talk about it." He nodded sat down next to you, talking about the book for a few minutes. But those minutes turned into hours. Finally, you guys stopped when it was starting to get dark. You got up, "It's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow Jeremy!" He got up as well, "See ya (Y/n) but, uh, could I read another one of dem books of yours?" He said and looked down at his feet in embarrassment. You giggled, "Sure! Here, take this one." You said and pulled out a book from you're bag, handing it to him. He took it and looked at the title, Murder On Orient Express. (I actually read this and I swear- ITS SO GOOD.) He smiled, "Thanks (Y/n). You're da best." He struck a pose, "Just kidding! I am!"You both laughed and said you're goodbyes while walking away. Scout clutching the book close to him.

Heavy

You decided to head to that cafe you were at just hang out there. You actually had two reasons on why you went there. You wanted to get a nice coffee. Anddddd maybe see Heavy again. You had just finished ordering you're drink and started looking for somewhere to sit. Unfortunately, it was 7 am so almost all the seats were taken or being cleaned by workers. You sighed and thought of taking the coffee to go when you heard, "Leetle (Y/n)! Over here!" And see Heavy calling you at his table. You smiled and sat down with him, "Hey Mikhail! How's it going?" He smiled as well, "Going great! How about you leetle (Y/n)?" You both went on and on about your day and telling a few things about yourselves when you both knew you guys had to head home. You got up, "It was nice talking Heavy." He chuckled, "Yes, The same goes to you (Y/n)." Before Heavy left, you said, "Hold up." You got out an blue expo marker from your bag and put a little smiley face on his hand. He laughed, "What is this for?" You giggled, "I don't know but let's call it a little challenge. You cannot have this off by the end of the week." You put your hands up dramatically, "Or elseeeee!" He laughed again, "And what are you going to do?!" You chuckled, "No idea?" You walked our the door, "See you Mikhail!" And you were out of sight. The whole time, Heavy kept looking at the smiley face you wrote on his arm.

Demo

You were at your favorite bar again today. No special occasion. Not one whatsoever. OK- You wanted to see Tavish again, just see what he's up to.
You were drinking water, (because Author just realized that in "Becoming Friends" preference, reader here doesn't drink but I guess you can drink leetle bit so this whole thing makes sense.) And all of a sudden, you heard a crash. You ran over to the noise and see Demo passed out on the floor. You gasped, "Should I call 911?!" You said to the bartender. He shook his head, "Nah, this happens almost all the time. He's fine." You thought just leaving but sighed in defeat as you knew you should at least help Demo just a bit. You dragged him onto a booth and set him down. He then opened his eyes, "Ayeeee...My heaaad." He rubbed his forehead in announce before looking at you and smiling, "Oh. How is it going (Y/n)? Haven't seen ye in a while!" You chuckled, "So, when you pass out, you just wake up like nothing ever happened?" He says, "Aye. Ye get used to it lassie. Hey, ye wanna see me chug 7 scrumpys in 10 minutes?" You sighed and chuckled, "Tavish, no." He smirked, "Tavish, yes." oK- Demo convinced you and yes, you did watch him chug 7 scrumpy's in 10 minutes. You laughed, "Aw, you're poor livers!" He laughed as well, "Well, I've been doing this for so long-." But you're phone rang. You saw it was your roommate and put your phone away, "Holy Crap, sorry Demo, I gotta go." He smiled a toothy grin, "I see ye lad. Go ahead. We'll meet up again another time." You took our some painkillers out of your bag, because of you're menstrual cycle every few months, and handed it to him, "Even if you say you can handle the pain in your livers, have a few painkillers once a in a while for that." He thanked you and took them from your hand, "Thank ye lassie. That's very kind ye." You smiled and waved a goodbye. Tavish looking back at you.