*~Prefernce 9~*

In this, he takes u on a date!

Scout

You and Scout had headed to a fair Tuefort was having. So far, Jeremy and you were looking for a game to play. You looked around as well and saw a cute small panda plushie hanging. You squealed, pulling his sleeve, "That one is adorable!" Scout grinned, "Dat one?" You nodded, "Yeah! It looks so cute!" Scout chuckled, "Then I'll win it for you!" You both walked over to the stand. Scout said, giving a ticket to the teenager in charge of the booth, "I'll give it a try." They gave him the ball, "Just watch and learn..." He smirked, aiming for the bottles and threw the ball, hitting and knocking the bottles over. And the worker gave Scout the plushie, which he gave to you. You giggled, "Aw, thanks Scout!" And hugged him. He hugged back, "Anything for you babe!" Scout then saw a "Strength Tester". He grinned, "I could probably win dat!" You saw where he was pointing. Smiling, you said, "Go ahead! I bet you can get it!" He smiled and went over, grabbed the hammer, ready to hit the button. Yet a guy called out, "Hey stick figure! Careful not to hurt yourself!" You and a Scout frowned. He smirked, "BONK!" And smashed the button with the hammer, sending the metal part up to the bell. Where it rang, "DINGGGGG!" Scout put his hands up in the air, "Yeah! Fuck you chuckle nuts!" You laughed and hugged him, "Good job Jeremy!" He puffed up his chest, "I know (Y/n)!" Soon, he had walked you home, and he had won you MANY plushies. You smiled, "Thank you for the great time at the fair Scout. I had a lot of fun!" He scratched the back of his neck, "Hehe, yeah. I did too." You giggled and kissed his cheek, causing him to freeze and turn beet red, "I'll see you on our next date." And you shut your door. Scout snapped out of his daze, "Ohhh, she's perfect!"

Heavy

You and Heavy were at your place for your first date. You were both making a cake. Orrrrrrrrrr you tried to. You laughed, "Careful Mikahil! Your heads going to hit the- OH!" Heavy had hit his head on an open cabinet door. He laughed as well. You pulled his hand and he lowers to your level, "Are you sure you're okay?!" He laughed, "Yes! Heavy is alright!" You laughed, "Well, it looks like we just- HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT CAKE!" Smoke started riding from the oven and you quickly opened it, taking the cake out quickly. Meanwhile, Heavy was using a newspaper to try and get the smoke away from the smoke detector. You sighed, "Sorry for the mess Heavy." He smiled, "It is okay. Heavy likes date with leetle (Y/n)." You blushed, "Really?" He nodded, "Da. Heavy would love to go on second date." You giggled, hugging him, "Aw! Me too!" You both finished the terrible cake, not even taking a bite, knowing the consequences.

Demo

You and Demo went to the bar for your first date. You were both alright and comfortable with it. You both were having fun when Demo wanted you to try a bit of his scrumpy. "Are you sure? I don't know..." Tavish laughed, "Oh come lass! Just a sip!" You sighed, "Alright." You took his scrumpy, and took a sip. "Hey! It's not so bad-!" THUNK! You had passed out on the bar. Tavish gasped, "Oh no..." You laughed and put your head up, "I'm kidding! I'm alright!" Demo laughed, "I was going to rush ye to the hospital (Y/n)!" You giggled and said, hugging him, "Aw, that's sweet that you would do that for me..." He sighed, "I've been thinking, could we could go out again?" You smiled, "I'd love to!"

Medic

You and Medic went to a nice restaurant for your first date. All was well! You guys enjoyed your food, had a great talk, it was perfect! Though much didn't happen, you both had a great time. "Hey Frauline (Y/n)?" You smiled, "Yes?" Medic chuckled, "Ich had a great time with jou." You giggled, "I did too. How about we go on a second date?" Medic nodded, "Vhatever it takes to see you again."
(Yes, I know. Short and terrible... T-T)

Engineer

Engineer had planned the first date as a nice picnic in the park. He brought the blanket, you brought a bit of snacks, and he brought his guitar! "Wow! You're very good at playing!" You exclaimed, making small claps for Dell. He blushed and chuckled, "Thank sugar pea." He set down his guitar, "Ya know, I'm having a great time with you (Y/n)." And out an arm over your shoulder. You blushed and leaned into him, "Yeah..this is nice." He chuckled, "Hey pumpkin, would ya like to go on another date?" You nodded, "Of course."

Soldier

He took you to a 'VERY AMERICAN' museum. You had left Becca with a friend of yours to babysit. He gave a little tour and you were a bit confused on a few things he said, and was sure he was a bit wrong on the history but hey, he's not doing so bad! "AND THIS HERE IS-!" "Hey! What do you think you two are doing?! The museums closed! We need you to leave."

You said, "Oh! We're sorry! We'll be going now-." Yet Jane had another thought... "NOT A CHANCE ROOKIE! ME AND MY LOVLEY DATE WILL STAY HERE AS LONG AS WE WANT!" You smiled at Jane, who smirked at you.

"Sir, if you don't leave I will call security." Soldier suddenly picked you up and put you over his shoulder,

"YOU WON'T GET ME TO SURRENDER YOU COMMIES!" You yelled, "Jane! I can run too!" Only a few hours later, yes he still carried you like that, he arrived at your house. He set you down, "I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOU CADET (Y/N)!" You smiled, "I had a great time with you too Soldier.
Maybe we could go on a second date?" Soldier saluted you, "AFFIRMATIVE!" He then went on and on about when and where your next date would be.

You giggled and kissed his cheek. He turned redder than the American flag. "Bye Jane." And you shut the door to your house. Soldier giggled, "Awww, she's a cutie patootie..."

Pyro

For your first date, Pyro had brought a small tea set. You didn't mind as you both played "pretend tea party" as he called it. Aiden had also said that you were the best and beautiful princess! And gave you a nice plastic crown on your head. "Aw, that's very nice of you Pyro!" You slid his mask of a bit and kissed his cheek. He went in a giggling fit, "Hudda! Hudda Hudda!" And literally smashed you in a big hug. You said, "I'm having a lot of fun Pyro." He nodded and giggled. A war of saying, "Me too."

Sniper

You and sniper just had a nice camp out near his camper. You both saw a few animals, counted stars, and you both had a great time. "Hey Mundy?" He smiled, "Yeah Sheila?" You put your head on his shoulder and he blushed. "I had a great time." He stuttered, "Y-yeah. Me too. Say uh..." he stuttered and blushed, "M-maybe we could go ona second date?"  You kissed his cheek, causing his to go redder and to hide his face with his hat, "I'd love to."

Spy

Spy took you to this really fancy restaurant. You didn't have anything to wear so he bought a nice and expensive dress and heels. In the restaurant, you blushed, "Laurent, you didn't have to get me this dress! Really." He chuckled reaching over the table to grab your hand, kissing them, "Only the best for 'ou min amore."

He then asked you out for another date and you said yes!

————————-

I'm back >:3