Chapter 10

A week has passed and it was the weekend, Sunday to be exact. Marinette's commissions are piling and adding. She was spending her weekend doing them all and was exhausted, she had stayed up late to do them all. Its still not done yet, she's still doing it at the moment. She decided to take a break from doing commissions, since her back was sore and she needed to stretch her legs. She then decided to go to a park she saw on the way to school. 

She didn't get a chance since she had to unpack and go to school, also homework, and commissions that adds to her workload. She had finished all of her homework earlier this week, to her relief. She guess she needed a break for the week, she can't overwork herself, she don't want to make Chloe mad again like last time, it wasn't nice. She got ready and grabbed everything that's necessary and walk out of her apartment. 

It was a short walk to the park. She walked around the park, there were a few gust of winds, making her hair sway. The park was beautiful, there were some flowers and lots of trees and greens. There were lots of plants and many different types of greens adorning the park, decorating it. 

After she walked around, she sat on a bench, getting inspired by the park, lots of designs swarmed in her mind, as she sketch away a new line for her new collection. She was busy sketching when a dog ran up into her, making her stumble back a bit and slipped her sketchbook onto her bag. 

The dog licked her and she lightly laughed. She pat the dog and it finally calmed down. "What's your name?" She asked the dog and look at the collar around it's neck. "Titus" She said  out loud and smiled. She turned the collar and looked for any name or address but no such luck and she frowned. 

"Who do you belong too?" She questioned and pat Titus while it wagged its tail happily. She decided to stay there for a bit longer just incase the owner is around there. 

After a while, she decided to go look around the park. She held it's lease and walked around the park with Titus on the lead when she accidentally bumped with someone. 

"I am so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" She apologized, standing up and dusting herself. "Its fine" The boy said annoyed and stood up. When they both looked up, they both were shocked to see one of their classmate standing in front of each other. 

"Damian/Marinette?" They said in unison and Marinette laugh, while Damian gave a few chuckle. "We met again" He said and she nodded. 

"Why are you here though?" He questioned and she smiled, "Well, I had seen this park earlier and wanted to check it out. How about you?"

"Well, I was walking with my dog when he ran off" He sighed and Marinette perked up. "Is your dog a Great Dane by any chance?" She questioned and he nodded quizzically. 

"Well, it ran up to me when I was sitting on a bench" She said and he was surprised. She pointed downwards and he saw Titus wagging his tail, happily seeing his owner. "Titus" He called and the great dane pounced to him and licked him. 

"You shouldn't ran off" He scolded lightly and pat Titus softly. She watched them interact and a smile graced her lips. 

She always knew that he has a kind heart, he covered it with a cold and mean persona. He was raised to be like it, he had a dark past that made him now, she don't know about his past much, but she could see it in his eyes and aura, though he still have his kind hearth under his cold exterior. 

He let it out sometimes, especially when he's with animals, he tends to like their company. She couldn't agree more, animals are pure creatures in this world, she likes their company too. She didn't want to interrupt their lovely moment so, she left quietly.