Chapter 31

Arr credit: @Kceedraws on tumblr
(A/N: Very hard to search for Daminette images in school-)

Today is an exciting day!

Can't wait for Chloe, Kagami, Luka and Alix to meet her new friends! Yes, today is indeed the day they will be going to Gotham Academy, her school!

"Welcome to Gotham Academy!" She showed MPS her school which she is proud of. "Woah! Its definitely Huge!" Alix mused as she looked around.

"It is! It even look bigger than you expected. There are other building facilities-" Marinette explained. "What do you mean there is other buildings?!" Alix exclaimed, amazed.

"Yeah, for the building gym, that have gym, basketball, swimming pools-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SWIMMING POOLS!?" Alix eyes widened.

"I wanna go there! Show me!" Alix's eyes sparkled. "I wish I could show you but you need to stay with the Parisian class. I'm sure you're going to see it soon" Marinette said apologetically. Alix waved her hands, "Its fine, anyways, I can't wait to see that!"

"There's also a training hall in the sports building" Marinette added.

"You mean we could do fencing there?" Kagami questioned.

"Yeah, training room that has plenty of space, you could use it freely, just book the place" Kagami's eyes sparkled.

"Also, a music room here with complete instruments, in fact, you can request the school to buy them" Marinette continued while Luka's eyes sparkled at the revelation.

"Oh, there's also a fashion course here-"

"There is!?" Chloe's eyes widened.

"Yep, there is even a dedicated faculty here."

Chloe's eyes sparkled, "It's an amazing! I can't believe you never tell us this! I am tempted to move now."

"Yeah, me too!" Alix added while the couple, Kagami and Luka nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm just too excited to show you guys of my wonderful school and friends here!" Marinette beamed.

"Your friends?" Damian spoke up from behind Marinette.

Marinette turned to see Damian and Jon together approaching her.

"Ahh, yes, just in time, I want you to meet my friend! Jonathan Kent, everyone, these are my friends from Parisian class. Chloe, Kagami, Luka and Alix!" She pointed towards each respective person. They are all then acquainted.

"Jon.." Chloe mumbled as her cheeks flushed, she was staring straight at Jon who was talking with Luka.

"Oh? What is it, Chlo?" Marinette smiled at her reaction.

Chloe shook her head, "N-Nothing"

"I know you like Jon! He's a sweet guy, kind and patient. I know he suits you well!" Chloe's face flushed even further and nodded slightly, as she stared at Jon who was laughing.

Marinette slowly neared Jon and nudge him, "So, Jon, what do you think of Chloe?"

"She's beautiful" Jon spoke up before he belatedly realized that he uttered his mind out and his face flushed.

Marinette laughed and pushed him to Chloe. "Go and talk to her! You both need to talk!"

He stumbled and met his eyes with Chloe's.

"Hi...."

The couple then chatted as they walked.

As they entered the main hall, they met up with the rest of the Parisian class.