Chapter 29

"Are you ready yet?" Damian asked hurriedly while the batboys and MPS was seen rushing around the place. Adding the last touches for the event that is about to happen.

Damian has been carefully planning and preparing to ask Marinette out, alongside the MPS, (Chloe, Kagami, Luka and Alix) and the batboys.

"Almost" Chloe replied.

He sighed as he looked through the window at Marinette who was occupied reading a book in the living room. Oblivious towards the chaos which is happening at outside.

"Done!" Chloe announced, as she place the last touch.

Damian turned back towards the group and saw the place, everything was decorated neatly and was exquisite, to Damian's relieve.

"Good. This looks quite beautiful" Damian commented and the group nodded in agreement.

"Of course! Marinette would like it! We prepared well!" Chloe proudly stated while Damian nodded in agreement.

"I will be grabbing Marinette now. Don't be here when we arrived" Damian warned about the latter.

As he walk away to grab Marinette while the group started to disperse. Specifically hiding around the venue to watch the special moment.

Damian brought Marinette out, "Ooh, this is a beautiful garden!" Marinette beamed as she looked around the spacious garden.

"It is, Pennyworth takes good care of it."