Chapter 30

"So, we invited Marinette" Chloe closed her arms while Damian shrugged.

"I also invited her here" Damian stated while Marinette is yet again in the middle of the conflict.

Today the Parisian class has another tour to a museum so, both parties, MPS (Ahem Chloe especially) and Damian, who got tasked to accompany the tour because he was friends with MPS (And because they knew Marinette was going to be there) had asked Marinette out and of course she said yes to both because she thought they could all spend time together.

Not knowing the repercussion that they will still fight even after they have interacted and at least became acquaintances.

"And anyways, shouldn't you be telling us about your classmates by this point?" Damian questioned while Chloe freeze on her spot.

"Oh yes! I would certainly want to meet them again!" Marinette added while Chloe still froze on her spot.

"As I told you before, it isn't necessary." Chloe told Damian then turn towards Marinette.

"Are you sure? I would love to tell you but, uhh, I'm not that close with them exactly." Chloe tried to reason her. She is telling somewhat the truth, she isn't exactly close with them. Also because she doesn't want Marinette near that liar and fox. She wouldn't want to know if Marinette would be infected by her in anyway.

"You can put it that way" Alix snorted while Chloe glared at her.

"Oh, then Alix could introduce us!" Marinette turned to Alix smiling while Alix sweat dropped. Because Chloe had instructed specifically not to let Marinette near the 'fox'.

"I mean, uhh, I really want to" Chloe glared at Alix

"But, I can't" Alix continued.

"Huh?"

"I agree with Chloe Maribug, you don't want to meet the class. They aren't good" Kagami scoffed. Marinette looked even more confused.

"So, Melody, basically, there was a new girl who entered your class. And she's uhh, to put it lightly, not the best person" Luka tried to explain it as light as possible.

"Lightly, indeed" Kagami scoffed.

"She's a-"

"She's just a peculiar person" Luka covered her Girlfriend's mouth before she spoke some nasty things.

"I mean, is there anyone that is that bad? Maybe I could help!"

"Sorry Maribug, but I really doubt you could help her" Chloe spoke helplessly.

"Huh, but I still wanted to meet our classmates. Can I? Just this once!" Marinette pleaded with her puppy dog eyes and MPS couldn't stand her pleading eyes.

They agreed albeit reluctantly.

"Yay, thank you guys" Marinette beamed as they walked towards the class.

Just before she was about to call her classmates, one particular classmate was seen in the middle of the group. She somewhat recognize her.

"Who is she?" Marinette asked Chloe, as she pointed towards the girl.

"She's a new girl. She transferred after you moved, good for you to not meet her" Chloe stated.

"Chloe, tell me everything about her" Marinette spoke up seriously.

"She's a liar! She lies about knowing famous people and lying to our classmates. I tried to told them otherwise and the truth but they didn't believe me and thought I am the bully except for Adrien of course, he knew about her too." Chloe stated as she crossed her arms mad.