Chapter 25

Today was a usual day for Marinette, she went to school as usual and pent time with Damian and Jon. She bid goodbye as they separated on the school front.

She took a leisurely walk back to her apartment, stopping in a few places to buy some of her necessities. She finally arrived and opened the door, towards her apartment, when she realized that it was pitch dark. She was confused, she remembered she left a curtain ajar on earlier that day. She then felt multiple peoples presence inside her apartment,

"Who's there?" She spoke up.

Silence..

Then Lights blinded her and she closed her eyes.

"SURPRISE!!" A chorus of voices were heard.

She re-opened her eyes to see her other three friends that are supposed to be in Paris.

"Chloe, Kagami, and Luka!?" They nodded, as they approached and hugged her. She was definitely surprised at their presence here, in Gotham.

"What are you doing here?!" She finally questioned after some time.

"Wait, no, how are you here?"

The trio laughed, "Hahaha, Maribug, our class got sponsored trip to Gotham" Chloe answered.

She turned to look at Luka puzzled, "Ah, he joined in our class as a teacher's assistant" Chloe added.

"How about Kagami?" She then looked at her confused.

"A fencing tournament in Gotham" Kagami spoke up and Marinette nodded, taking in on all the information she has just got. "She will also be joining us on our class tour since with my connections we managed to let her on the tour"

"Your connections, I should've known" She shook her head smiling and Chloe nodded, smiling proudly, "Of course, me and my mother have a lot of connections!" At the statement Marinette nodded her head.

"Huh, surprisingly the timing is all matching" She mused.

"Yeah, we're happy to see you too Maribug" Chloe replied.

Flashback

"What!?"

"Why did nobody tell me about it!" Chloe groaned when she just heard about the late news.

It seems that the class had participate in a competition held by Bruce Wayne.

She normally wouldn't bother on those trivial matters, but this time it's different because the prize of the competition was a class trip to Gotham sponsored by him! They had already submitted the essay and didn't bother to let her know!

She was quite curious whether they would win or not. The chances of them winning are slim, since the are full of idiots, except for her of course. 

And Apparently, they somehow managed to win the essay competition.

She didn't get a glimpse of it before it was submitted. She was curious what they wrote in it to win.

With her connections, she manage to get a copy of it. She's holding in her laugh as she reads the contents. She didn't know what she was expecting coming from the vixen and her sheeps. It was hilarious! Full of bluffing, definitely the vixen and her sheep's work.

And luckily there was an empty spot for another person on the trip, so, Luka had volunteered to help Ms Bustier being a teachers assistant, by her help of course. He got to join the class trip.

Two hours before Marinette arrival at her apartment,

"Are you sure this is the building where her apartment is?" Kagami asked and looked at the building warily.