Chapter 2

Marinette's POV

My friends and I were saying goodbye's, I was about to go to board the plane to Gotham. "Goodbye, I'm going to miss you all" I said with tears threatening to spill.

Luka spoke up, "Us too"

"Yeah" Alix added.

"And if somebody lay a hand on you-" Chloe started. "-Tell you and you'll deal with it" I continued. "Yes, I'll bring sword and-" Kagami continued and smirked. "Don't, no killing" I stated while they frowned.

"But-" Kagami started and I cut her. "Nobody deserves to die, despite doing bad things"

"Fine, but if they did something bad to you, I might do it" Chloe said and Kagami nodded. "Yes, I agree with Chloe." I shook my head, "Still"

"Then I'll bring my sword and gave them a lovely visit" Kagami continued and smiled while Chloe nodded along, as I sighed.

"Don't, and still no killing" As they sighed in disagreement as Luka and Alix chuckled, "You are one of a kind Melody" And my flight was called, I smiled sadly.

"See you soon Melody" Luka waved as I walked towards the boarding area. "Good luck! And see you!" Alix waved. "Yeah, we'll miss you and call me when you land, Mari-bug" Chloe said and I nodded my head.

"Bye Mari-hime, until we meet again" Kagami waved. I nodded and waved back. I boarded the plane and took off after a few minutes.

I look at the city I've stayed, no lived, for five years and it was quite sad leaving. My friends are here and I had lots of great memories here. The view was breathtaking, it had a beautiful view of the city from above and I look at it as it got smaller and smaller as I got further.

The plane landed after an 8 hour flight. I finally arrived after a long plane flight. I went through customs and security and took my luggage, it wasn't much, since the rest of my things are already delivered. I took my luggage and hail a taxi. After we were out of the airport, I finally saw the city. It has a lot of skyscrapers, it was dark as Chloe said. I guess pollution. I better do something about it, if I could. We arrived aty address and I paid the taxi and decided to walk to the temporary apartment that I had rented for my stay here. It was a short walk, I wanted to have some fresh air and had to stretch my legs, the flight was long.

I was walking when I accidentally bumped to a person and I stumbled backwards, unbalanced but, I managed not to fall from the impact. My suitcase and bag were still in my arm. Luckily, I had a good grip at both. I look at the person, it was a boy, around my age. He had green eyes and dark hair. We looked at each other, studying each other.

After a couple of minutes, I decided to break our stare, "I am terribly sorry. I didn't mean to bumped into you."

"Its fine" The boy said, a bit annoyed. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm sorry of you did. I didn't meant to." I asked worried that i might have injured him. "I am fine" He replied, with a hint of surprise.

Damian's POV

I hadn't had a good morning, I was a bit late since Todd decided to annoy me this very morning, and I had an early meeting this exact morning, I couldn't be late. So now, I am rushing to WE, since I was running behind schedule. I was rushing through the sidewalk when I bumped into someone. I stumbled backwards from the impact. I look towards the person who I had bumped with. She had dark hair and blue eyes.

We looked at each other, studying each other for a couple of minutes when she spoke, "I am terribly sorry. I didn't mean to bumped into you"

"Its fine" I said, a bit annoyed. Why did she bump into me, didn't she see me? I am definitely not in a good mood this morning.