Another One (smut)

Jiggy POV

Laine looked so pretty I hate that she chose that bastard over me. She looked hurt in a way. I tell she didn't want to talk to me. When she got to me I pulled her into the game room and shut the big wooden doors.

I pushed her up against the door and started kissing her on her sweet spot. Her moans filled the room, she was in joying this.

Jiggy- jump mamas

With no hesitation she jumped wrapping her legs around me. As we kissed I carried her to the pool table. I gently lade her down on it. I disconnected the kiss I can see the frustration in her face. She didn't say a word though. I went down in between her legs and slowly pulled down her pants and underwear.

She kicked me to hurry up. I guess I wasn't moving fast enough for her. Somehow I was the one now laying on the pool table. My pants were yanked off of me. She was like an animal. Her eyes were full of hunger and not for food. She did a little smirk then hopped on my dick, literally.

I was low key scared at this point. That girl was riding me like a bull. She was screaming and stuff.

Laine- YOU WANTED THUS FUCKER YOU BETTER BUCK THOSE HIPS

Oh lord what have I got my self into

Ondreaz POV

I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't like the way the skinny dude was talking to me. So I gave him what he wanted. I shoved him against the wall. I started kissing him full of lust.

When I tell you that I was low key jealous when him and Tony sat dating. But I couldn't do anything because I was with Hannah at the time. But now he is all mine. Let's just say he won't be walking or sitting down on that nice ass of his.

I turn us so I can push him on the bed. I push him on the bed and he is looking at me in shock.

Ondreaz- Nah baby I'm Daddy in this relationship

Nick- ......

Ondreaz- now get off those clothes before I take them off for you and get on your hands and knees

Nick- yes sir

Ondreaz- Nah it's yes Daddy to you, know ducking say you cunt

Nick- yes daddy

Ondreaz- good boy, clothes off NOW

He started taking off his clothes. He was going way to slow for me. I took his clothes off for him. I flipped him over and immediately thrusted into him.

Ondreaz- I like how Nick wanted to be the big man, what do you say to daddy for being rude

Nick- Ss~sorry D~daddy

Ondreaz- yah you better call me daddy

Ki POV

Lizeth had the nerve to yell at me. So I slapped her. She held her face tears coming down her face. I tried wiping them away but she wouldn't let me. I grabbed her by her throat and wiped them off. I heard something behind me I turned and it was the one and only Miyah.

Ki- Lizeth imma show you what your missing out on. You just sit and watch, Miyah bring your ass

Miyah- did you just hit her?

Ki- yes and what about it, NOW COME HERE

Miyah slowly started walking towards us. I yanked her closer to me. She was acting like she was scared of me. I pushed her down to her knees, I looked back to see if Lizeth was looking. This hoe had her eyes closed.

Ki- OPEN YOUR GOT DAME EYES

She immediately opened her eyes. I looked down at Miyah she had her head down. I lifted her head up with my hand.

Ki- now you going to give me head to the best of your ability ok baby 

Miyah- in front of Lizeth?

Ki- DUH

She unzipped my and pulled them down. I keep eye contact with Lizeth the whole time. She was crying but did I care no. All of sudden my whole body feels like heaven. I look down Miyah is going at it on my big juicy dick.

I try to keep eye contact but I just can't, Miyah is making me feel so good. I throw my head back and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I can't help but to slip out moans.  I then hit my climax, I look down to see if Miyah swallowed and she did.

Ki- this is why I love you my Miyah

I pull her into a passionate make out session. Lizeth just stares at us in disgust. After we're done I send Lizeth up stairs.

Miyah- I need to tell you something

Ki- what?

Miyah- I'm pregnant

Lily POV

I walk out to the booths were you talk to people on a phone or whatever it is. It was a man sitting there. I now this bitch didn't just show up after 11 fucking years. I grab the phone thingy before he could say I word I say.

Lily- DA FAWK YOU DOING HERE YOU DOG ASS NIGGA, 11 FUCKING YEARS IS A LONG FUCKING TIMR BITCH

??- can I talk please Lily

Lily- LET YOU TALK FUCK NO YOU PEASE OV SHIT. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUCKING NIGHTS I CRIED FIR YOU TO COME AND TAKE ME AND LAINE AWAY FROM THAT CRAZY ASS WOMAN. I WAS BEAT EVERY GOT DAME DAY TRYING TO PROTECT MY SISTER FROM HER. SHE SOLD ME TO 3 FUCKING GUYS TO BE THERE SRC SLAVE, BUT EVENTUALLY IT ALL WORKED OUT. SHE ENDED UP GIVING LAINE TO THEM TOO. THEY ADOPTED US AND ACTUALLY TREATED US LIKE WE WERE THEIR DAUGHTERS UNLIKE YOUR TRASHY ASS. I HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER NAMED KI TO AND ANOTHER SISTER NAME MISA THIER FROM ASIA. I'M HAPPILY MARRIED AND I HAVE A DAUGHTER NAMED ROYALTY. LAINE HAS A KID TOO BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT DAD . I'M PRETTY RICH TOO DID YOU COME HERE TO ASK ME FOR MONEY DAD. WHY AM I EVEN CALLING YOU DAD YOU WERE NEVER A FATHER TO ME YOU BROKE ASS DOG. YOUR OTHER DAUGHTER IS HERE ME AND LAINES OLDER SISTER BAILEY. GO TO HELL AND TELL THE DEVIL I SAID HEY. Now you may talk dad.

Gerry- first I wanna say~

I cut his bitch ass off

Lily- I'm sorry, ok you may move on now sir

Gerry- I came here to bail you out

Lily- MAN FUCK YOU

I just get up and storm out. I was this close to breaking that glass. Bailey try's to stop me but I keep on walking. I don't really ever cry but right now I'm crying.

Misa POV

Luke- We want you to have our kid

Misa- how do that work?

Luke- well I'll be the one to take your virginity, but we all will have sex with you and cum in you

Misa- so like who ever sperm works yall all just going to raise it together

The boys- Yep

I'm not bout to let these boys have all the fun. I wanna play for a little bit. I start to take off my clothes. Ashton tries to touch but I hit his hand away. The rest of the boys have smirks on there pretty faces.

I get up and walk towards Luke immediately attached to his lips. I move my hand to his crotch and slowly start to rub but I move it as soon as it rises.

Misa- am I going to be in this babies life

The boys- of course

Misa- ok then Luke you first