Umm

A/n- I know about all the drama that Ondreaz is in right now ,but I don't know for sure if I'm going to take him off this story. I ended up taking Tony off because of the same thing and all of the hate I was getting on my first story. I really just don't know yet so don't send me comments saying the Ondreaz is a pedophile because I already know. And shit like why is he in the story or I'm not going to read some shit like that. But n e ways let's get into the next chapter.

Lily POV

I walked back into the jail cells and seen Bailey with her bags. I guess he ended up bailing her out that's good I guess.

Bailey- go get your stuff we out of here

Lily- Nah I'm good I'll wait

Bailey- I'm not letting my little sister stay here so you best of go get your things

Lily- FINE

Ki POV

I'm only 15 what she mean she's pregnant. I can't be a dad right know I have a business to run. I don't want to be like Laine and her daddy issues.

Ki- I don't want it

Miyah- wait what?

Ki- we could abort it before your parents find out. I'll pay

Miyah- NO, I'll just give it up for adoption

Ki- even better I guess

She walked out of the house all mad like dame girl it's just a foetus. I walked out of the dinning room and heard weird noises from game room. I was about to see and make fun of whoever was getting freaky in there then some one grabbed me by the neck shoving me against the door.

Lizeth POV

One thing is I'm not no snitch. I didn't know were else to but to my dad. I found him in Mazzi room putting him and Royalty to sleep. He looked up with a smile but immediately changed to worry. He got up and hugged me tight. I just cried into his chest.

Mar- what happened sweet girl

Lizeth- Ki~

Mar- what happened with Ki

Lizeth- he kissed me then he slapped me then he made me watch Miyah suck him off

Mar- ok

That's all he said then stormed out the room.

Royalty- where is dads going big sissy?

Lizeth- ummm, just go to sleep ok baby

I rushed out the room turning off the lights and shutting the door. Then I heard a loud ass bang. I ran downstairs the stairs, my dad had Ki pend against the wall yelling and punching him.

Laine and Jiggy came out of the game room looking rough. They tried to get him off but nothing was working.

Lily POV

Well he bailed me out and I road in his car back home. When we got to the house his and Baileys mouths were wide open.

Bailey- can I come in?

Lily- Nah maybe stop by tomorrow I think there all sleep

Gerry- that lights are on if they are sleep then they going to have a high electric bill.

Lily- it doesn't matter their millionaires bye now thanks for bailing me out Gerry, see you tomorrow sis.

As I got closer to the door I heard loud commotion coming from the inside. I rushed inside because your girl never wanna miss a fight.