His Funeral

Laine POV

I got up super early in the morning to cook breakfast for everyone. Today was the day we cremated Tony. We all decided that we were going to take his ashes into the woods.

As I was cooking I felt strong arms snack around my waist. I knew it was Mally I just let him. Until he started kissing down my neck.

Laine- baby I'm not in the mood I'm cooking

Mally- do you think that I care, are you cheating on me you never give me none like dame girl

He turned me around facing him my back against the hot stove. Mally grabbed my neck and started to roughly kiss me. I was trying to push him away but got mad. He grabbed my hand and put it flat down on the pan I had on the stove. I was heating it up.

Laine- AHHHHH FUCK MY HAND

Mally- Shut the fuck up (he slapped me) that teach next time to let a man kiss his wife

He walked out of the house slamming the door. Lily and Ondreaz came rushing down the stairs followed by Misa.

Lily- what happened Laine

Laine- Oh I- I- was being clumsy again and burned my hand

Ondreaz- give me your hand

Laine- no it's fine, I'm fine let me finish this food

Misa- there is blood on the floor, did Mally do this too you

Laine- no like I said I burned myself and I'm fine I'll go rinse it with cold water

Ondreaz picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and walking out side not saying a word. We walked pass Mally who was smoking a cigarette. He acted so dumb like he didn't do shit.

Mally- babe what happened to your hand

Laine- I accidentally burned my self and Ondreaz is over reacting

Ondreaz- no I'm not you need to go to the hospital

Mally- put her down I'll take her go back inside relax

Ondreaz put me down and walked back in the house. Mally and me got in his car.

(I'm so sorry for the picture but I just felt like I had to show y'all her hand)

( it didn't look exactly like this but you get the point)

Misa- POV.

I woke up Ki wasn't in his bed. It was like 5:00 in the morning. I'm a early bird. I was just guess he got up to us the restroom. I grabbed my books and started studying. Time passed he still wasn't back. Then I heard the window being opened. I looked and it was Ki sneaking back in.

Misa- where were you mr?

Ki- none of your business

Then we heard a scream from down stairs. Ki went to bath room, that boy smelt like he been in all kinds of drugs. I rushed down the stairs and seen Laine on the ground. She quickly wiped her tears and tried to hide her bleeding hand.