At this point idec

Mazzi POV

Every one was all running around the house looking for Lizeth and Jiggy. Mostly Lizeth. They made me and Royalty go up to my play room and wait.

Royalty- what if Lizeth and Jiggy went to the park?

Mazzi- we just came from the park dumb ass

Royalty- no not the park we just came from. The other one

Mazzi- ohhhh, ok lets go see if their there

It was so easy getting out of the house. These people wasn't paying no type of attention to the front door. Nick and Ki were arguing. Laine was all over Miyah about the baby. Mar and rest were blowing up Lizeths phone.

We slipped passed the weird phone right out the door.

Royalty- ok now that we are out of there which way?

Mazzi- just follow me

Lily POV

I called Lizeth approximately 2 times. I don't really care I mean she's 15 she can make her on decisions. I started making my own decisions at 10 and I turned out fine. Mar and Samy are over reacting. If she is with Jiggy then she's ok trust me.

I'm acting like I'm constantly calling Lizeth. Just to make my now ex happy. Tomorrow I'm getting the divorce papers. Of course I'm going to still be there for Lizeth, but not for her father.

I stepped out of the living room to go talk to a person who gives divorces. I walked into the kitchen and Vallyk was rummaging through the ice box.

Vallyk- hey Lily

Lily- hi cheater

Vallyk- that was so long ago can you get over it

Lily- no

Laine POV

It was a knock at the door. Miyah was about to go answer it but I went first. I don't really want her moving around so she won't hurt my baby. I opened the door and it was this woman and old man.

Laine- can I help y'all

Woman- Omg your so big, I'm your big sister Bailey, and this is your dad Gary

I slammed the door so fast and ran to the kitchen. I found Vallyk pinning Lily up against the wall trying to kiss her. But she kept moving her head.

I walked up to them and grabbed Lily pulling her to the door. I swung the door back open. Revealing the two shocked people.

Lily- oh I forgot you were coming Bailey, I didn't invite you Gary

Laine- are you really my dad?

Gary- yes Ma'am

Laine- no your not, ONDREAZ AND NICK GET OVER HERE

Ondreaz and Nick came walking up.

Ondreaz- yes Laine

Nick- who are they?

Laine- my sister and a guy who says he's my dad

Gary- because I am

I turned towards the boys with a blank face and asked them.

Laine-when I was 14 did y'all come and get me from my abusive mother with out saying anything

Nick- yes

Laine- did y'all actually care and love me

Ondreaz- yes

Laine-Where were you Gary? The times I cried for you as a little kid because mom just slapped the shit out of me. All of the other times Gary. Ondreaz taught me how to dance. Nick taught me how to play football.

Gary- you only saying these things because they are rich

Laine- man FUCK YOU GARY, GET FAR AWAY FROM THIS FUCKING HOUSE.

Bailey- dad go wait in the car

Laine- WAIT GARY, WHY WERE YOU THERE FOR BAILEY WHAT ABOUT ME AND LILY. BAILEY YOU GET THE FUCK ON TOO.

I slammed the door and ran to the play room. I needed my son to cuddle with me right now. I walk in and both of the little ones weren't in the room.

Laine- MAZZI AND ROYALTY ARE GONE

Mazzi POV

Mazzi- umm I don't see them let's go now.

Royalty- is that Ava you've been crushing on

Mazzi- No

Ava ⬆️

Royalty- yes that is, that's why you don't want to go over there, HEY AVA COME HERE

Mazzi- OMG Shut up Royalty

Wow the way Ava makes me act up. She gracefully skips over to us. Her smile is everything. I swear on everything imma make her my wife. My future baby momma.

Ava- Mazzi if you don't have candy then I'm not talking to you, who is she, isn't she a little young.

Mazzi- oh ummm

Royalty- I'm his little cousin, and I don't like how you want candy just for him to talk to your snag a tooth ass.

I quickly put my hand over her Royalty mouth and started walking away.

Ava- MAZZI KEEP YOUR BRAT COUSIN IN LINE, AND I WANT HOT CHIPS NO MORE CANDY

Mazzi- I WILL BYE AVA

When he got a little bit farther from the park I removed my hand. She was quite to run. Royalty is hella fast, she ran all the way back to the park. It's like everything was going in slow motion.

Royalty jumped on Ava sending them both to the ground. Avas friends and Me were trying to get Royalty off but that girl had a good grip around Avas neck.

Royalty- HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY BIG COUSIN LIKE THAT YOU BITCH. IM NO BRAT YOU SLUT. I WILL KILL

All of a sudden I feel hands grab me. It's my mom, Lily is standing on the side. Lily is cheering Royalty on for some reason. Mar comes up and finally gets Royalty off of my beautiful Ava.

Ava(coughing)- I'm going to tell my mom

Lily- TELL HER I DARE YOU TO

Mazzi- what are y'all doing here

Laine- we should be asking you two the same question

Royalty- we came looking for Lizeth and Jiggy. Then that hoe ass bitch called me out my name and is using Mazzi for food. So I tackled her.

Lily- As you should, but let's go home before she actually do call the cops

Misa POV

Calum- babe I don't think my friend can take anymore

Michael- me either

Ashton- pussies, round 5

Misa- I never knew sex on a plane would be this good.

Luke- what if your pregnant already?

Misa- how about we have 4 babies 😏