To Much

Misa POV

We pulled up to this Jewelry Shop. My eyes widened I looked over at Luke he just had this devilish smirk.

Luke- what's wrong love

Misa- Please don't tell me you're bout to buy me something out of there

Luke- don't look at the price tags love

He hoped out the car. His driver came and opened the door for me. Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me into the store.

It wasn't just jewelry in the store it was name brand stuff too. I got kinda nervous going into the store seeing everything. I mean the boys and Lily always get me expensive stuff but not like this.

Misa- this is to much Luke

Luke- Nah this is nothing love, go get what ever you want anything

Misa- ummm ok

I wasn't the one doing the shopping for myself. Luke started picking up things for me. The things he picked up I actually liked but they were way to much money. Because I only picked up one thing that was the cheapest thing in her it was 300 dollars. It was a pin  of a butterfly and it's jewels on it.

I could tell Luke got a little up set when I said that the butterfly was all I wanted

I could tell Luke got a little up set when I said that the butterfly was all I wanted. Now he is shopping for me wow.

Luke- any thing else before we leave

I looked in his arms and immediately shook my head no very fast. He laughed at me and went to go check out. I didn't even want to look at the price so no I turned my head the other way. Then we left.

In the car

Luke- I'm sorry if I upset you love

Misa- no you didn't Luke, I'm just not used to a lot of over priced things that's all

Luke- well we have one more stop

Misa- please no where fancy or expensive

Luke- Nah nothing like that, Look out the window

I looked out the window and seen Whataburger. He looked at me I looked at him and we both sat laughing.

Luke- every time I'm in Texas I get Whatabuger  and this time I wanted to get some with you

Misa- then let's go then

Before the driver could open my door I already was at the entrance. We sat and ate the food. Yah a couple of fans came up to him and took photos. But I didn't mind, what else did I expect going on a date with a celebrity.

We hung out at the park don the street from the house. We were just goofing around when I seen 3 teenagers coming down the street.

Ki POV

After the game Ziyan had to go home. Lizeth wanted to walk with us so we let her come. As we were walking up to the park. I seen Misa and my new best friend Luke.

Ki- HEY GUYS

Luke and Misa- HEY

Ziyan-(whisper to Ki) ain't that Luke Hemmings

Ki- yes, are you a fan

Ziyan- no, my little sister is though

Lizeth- Hey what are you guys doing at the park

Misa- just goofing around

Ziyan ended up walking home. Misa hugged and kissed Luke good bye ( yes on the lips). She walked back to his car, came back with a whole bunch of stuff. Good looking stuff. She didn't even ask me and Lizeth for help she just put it all in air arms. We walked back home.

Lily and Mar was back. They had boxes and all other stuff.

Mar- there you are Lizeth, go start getting your stuff ready we are leaving on the morning

Lizeth- please not back to Canada

Lily- never that, just up the road, walking distance from here

Lizeth- thank god, ok I'll be up stairs

It was good to here that they weren't going back to Canada and staying close. I don't know what I would do with our Lily.

Lily POV

We got back to the house and started packing. Lizeth and Ki and Misa were nowhere to be found. I think Misa was on a date or something. Then all 3 came walking in. Misa had a whole bunch of things in her arms so did Ki and Lizeth.

Now we're was my Laine and Mazzi?