Susy Boy

Lily POV
So my nephew is gay now, that's cool. Well I don't think so because he is crying about it. I don't know what to do in this situation. Should I call Laine? Yeah imma do that.

Lily: LAINE A BOY KISSED MAZZI

Mazzi: really Lily you tell my mom

Nick and Ondreaz come running from their room. Dang I guess they wanna have the talk with Mazzi. Oh well Laine still arguing with Ki anyways. Imma go back upstairs I got a flight to catch tomorrow.

Mazzi POV

Nick and Ondreaz dragged me to their room like I was rag doll.

Ondreaz: so you kissed a boy?

Mazzi: no a boy kissed me

Nick: same thing, how did it feel?

Mazzi: I don't know it was my first kiss

Ondreaz: it a boy boy or a girl boy

Mazzi: idk, she is transgender he to she.

Nick: oh not that exciting 😞

Ondreaz: yeah it's like you with a girl not a boy, go to bed and no more sneaking out little boy

They shoved me out of the room slamming the door and locking it. How rude can people be these days. As I was walking up stairs I got pulled into a room.

Lizeth POV

Jiggy over grown self is putting all his weight on me. Talking bout I wanna fuck bitch I'm 15. I'm still a virgin and I don't want to have my first time with my aunts ex or boyfriend. Child honestly I don't know what they are to each other.

Lizeth: and I'm 15 and I don't wanna fuck a adult who is off and on with my aunt

Jiggy: ok

He gets off of me and walks out of the room. That was weird, now I'm thirsty. As I walk to the kitchen I here grunting in the bath room. Well that's one way to release yourself. By having sex with your hand.

I think imma call Lily and ask her what if she can come get me.

On the phone with Lily

Lily: we're are you and like 10 at night

Lizeth: I'm in LA with Jiggy

Lily: I'm not even going to ask why, well tomorrow I'm leaving to Canada, with out your dad.

Lizeth: I wanna come too

Lily: I'll get you plane ticket we can meet up there

Before I could answer her my phone is snatched out my and and thrown across the kitchen. Jiggy is standing behind me with this evil look in his eyes.

Jiggy: I'm still horny, my hand didn't really help, knees now

Ki POV

Laine is really getting on my last nerves. I see one of Misas books and throw it at Laine. Shit, she caught it, now I'm dead.

Miyah: umm you bout to die

Ki: you don't think I know that 🙄

Laine comes at me jumping on me. I fall to the floor with Laine on top of me punching the shit out of me. Vallyk and Lily come busting in the room trying to help me out.

Vallyk: Ki why is she attacking you?

Ki: I threw a book at her and she caught it

Lily:Vallyk let her go he deserves this ass beating