Miyah goes crazy

Miyah POV

How dare his boss go and take my man from me. Imma go and get his sisters. Then go and fuck him up( the boss). How dare he do that to me oh imma kill him.

Step dad- where you going miss pregnant?

Miyah- where were you last night

Step dad- get out of my face

Miyah- that's what I thought

I storm all the way to the house not stopping or anything. I just barge right in, I mean I walk in anyway. Nick and Vallyk are on the couch watching me storm up stairs. I go right to Lily's room,lucky me Laine is in the room too.

Lily- Miyah you good ma

Miyah- NO IM NOT GOOD, YOU AND LAINE ARE COMING WITH ME TO GEU MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND BACK

Laine- clam down you're going to hurt my baby

Miyah- MEET ME AT LILYS CAR

I ran back downstairs out the door.

Lily POV

Laine ran after her yelling "don't run that fast you're going to hurt my baby". I think I should call my other decent sister.

Misa POV

My phone started ringing but the boys wouldn't let me go. Dame they got strong ass grip on my tiny ass.

Misa- my phone ringing boys let me go

The boys- Ummm No

Misa- well Ashton since your closer to my phone can you pass it

He grabs my phone and hands it to me. It's Lily, I wonder what happened this time. Did someone die, time to find out.

Lily- I need you

Misa- what happened?

Lily- Ki

Misa- what did he do?

Lily- I have no idea but Miyah and Laine are going to get him from somewhere.

Misa- i wish I was there with my books so I could help

Lily- oh also congratulations on the baby

Oh shit I didn't tell the boys that I was pregnant yet. I found out on the plane and sent Lily a picture of the text. Dame Lily has the biggest mouth in the world I swear. She can't keep no got dame secret to save her live.

My phone is snatched from my hand. I hear is smash. Luke just crushed my phone with his bare hands. The boys look mad, I wonder why though. At least I can get up now. I jet up and run out the door of the park room.

Luke- HOW FUCKING LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN YOU WERE PREGNANT MISA

Misa- since we were on the plane

Luke- basement

All the boys came at me at once. I tried running to my bag with all of my books. They were to fast and caught me.

Misa- NO NO NO I DON'T WANT TO GO DOWN THERE PLEASE

Calum- SHUT UP

Misa- I WILL MESS YALL UP JUST LET ME GET MY BOOKS, JUST WAIT AND SEE

I was thrown down some stairs and the top door closed. Man imma mess them singers up as soon as I get out of here. I feel bad for their fans because 5sos is about to die no 🧢.

Mazzi POV

After my mom and aunt Lily and aunt Miyah left there was a knock at the door. Ondreaz went to go and open it.