😈Demons 😈

Nick POV

Taylor stormed off like she was Mad. Wait I think she is mad oh well. Me and Jiggy are still trying to get Laila off the floor. She runs to the restroom and throws up. Jiggy holds her hair out of her face. I just stand at the door and watch the two people who used to be in love.

🤪 Laine- I think I am ready to go and sleep

Jiggy- are you sure

🤪Laine- Duh let's go

I walk over and I was about to pick her up. Jiggy picked her up for me.

Jiggy- I got bro

Nick- ok I'm off to bed then

Jiggy POV

I was up the stairs and to my old room. Which is Laines room. As soon as I walk in I see Taylor destroying the room.

Jiggy- WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Taylor- oh I felt like she needed it remodelled in her

Jiggy- TAYLOR YOU CAN'T DO THAT

Taylor- well I just did, Me or her Jiggy chose one

Laine gets out of my hands and sits on the floor. She is in the middle of all the mess on the floor crisscross applesauce. She just gets to talking me and Taylor stops to listen.

🤪Laine- I like what you did to my room. I don't want your man woman. Yes we used to be a thing back in the day. But that's over I found some one new. That someone has money and could take care of me. I wouldn't have to move back in with my ex if I was with that someone. You can Jiggy all to your self. Now that I'm done with my little speech imma give y'all 5 seconds to leave this room.

Taylor- your a fucking gold digger slut

Jiggy- let's just go Taylor

Taylor- no she is over just running her mouth but when I beat her ass she gonna be quite

Laine slowly stood up and turned towards us. She looked Taylor dead in the eye.

Laine- I never said that I was a gold digger miss ma'am. I am more of a honey badger 🦡. LILY COME HERE!!!

Jiggy- Lets go Taylor if you wanna live then we should leave

Taylor- No Jiggy she is scary she needs her big sister to come fight her battles

I pulled Taylor so hard to get out that door. But it was to late Lily was standing at the door. Her eyes looked black I think she blanked out. How did she know Laine was calling for help.

Lily- hi Taylor

Laine- byeeeeee Jiggy

I was pushed out the room. The door slammed and they locked. It was complete silence in the room. I started banging on the door and yelling. They was going to kill my Fiancé.

Jiggy- GUYS CHILL DON'T HURT HER PLEASE
I felt to hands on my shoulders. I turned and it was Nick and Ondreaz. They just shook their heads. They took me to my room that I supposed to be sharing with Taylor.

Nick- all I got to say man is that those girls are Demons

Jiggy- so Taylor is gone

Ondreaz- oh no she is alive just dead

Jiggy- what in the world does that mean

They just shut my door and walked out.

Next Morning

Lily POV

I woke up next to my sweet daughter Royalty. Her dad just walked out the bathroom all dressed and stuff.