Idk

Ki POV

Me and the boys just got done with the mission. Did people idk, did I shoot my gun maybe. But what I do know is that I got a lot of money out of the mission. Ziyan and Josh decided to head home but I'm going over Miyahs place.

I climb up the tree by her window, because I don't feel like dealing with her step dad. I look into the window to make sure she's there. O she's there all right and I'm mad.

Miyah POV

I had Jenny over one of my best friends other then Anani. We were just chilling watching a movie. I realized Jenny slowly started moving closer to me. I didn't really think nothing of it because she's just my bestie.

When I felt her hand go on to my upper thigh I knew something was up. Next thing I'm on my back and she's on to p me. Before she could kiss me my window breaks.

Ki comes jumping in like he's super man. His knuckles were all bloody. He shakes his hand then looks me dead in my eyes. Jenny rolls her eyes at him then goes back down and try's to kiss me again. This time I push her off.

Ki- what the hell is going on here Miyah

It's like this dude fucking yelled at me in lowercase. Jenny rolled her eyes again then got up and walked up to Ki. She was all up in his face screaming at him.

Jenny- WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE KI. MIYAH CAME TO ME CRYING BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT THE BABY YOU PUT IN HER. I CAN DO HER A LOT BETTER THEN YOH EVER CAN YOU FUCK.

Ki had no emotion in his face. He rose up is pointer finger and pressed it against Jenny's mouth,making her be quiet. He pushed her to the side and came up to and pulled me off of my bed. He didn't technically drag me out of my room but he had a firm grip on my arm. He is walking down stairs were my mom and stepdad were.

Ki- Miyah is pregnant with my baby

He pulled me out the front door before my parents couldn't comprehend what Ki just told them. He took me all the way to his house.

He pulled me all the way to the living room. Sat me down on the couch and everything. Every one was looking at him. I realized that there were two new boys here. Nick and Laine were hella confused.

Ki- where is every one.

Nick- out

Ki- ok we'll wait then I have time

He sat down beside me and grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. The boy who looked black spoken.

Vallyk- hi I'm Vallyk

Miyah- hi I'm Miyah

Vallyk- are you and Ki like a thing

Miyah- you could say that

Ki- don't talk to her she's a slut

Other boy- don't say that Ki

Ki- shut the duck Samy I can call my girl what ever I want

Laine- Nick go get the popcorn

Nick- bet

Lizeth POV

We're jamming to Polo G then Jiggy asked me a question.

Jiggy- why do you want to go and find your moms

Lizeth- I just want to ask why she didn't want me that's all

Jiggy- that's cool I guess, one more question

Lizeth- what Jiggy 🙄

Jiggy- do you like Anime?

Did he really just ask me if I liked Anime? I'm a Anime freak. Back home in Canada my room was filled with Anime things. I almost made my dad and Lily go broke buying me things.